♥WELCOME TO MY BLOGOSPHERE ♥
Here’s my list of posts sorted out just for your ease. Feel free to hop on any/all of these. I hope I am able to make you smile today 🙂
- Footprints Engraved In Heart 👣 |Short Story
- Can You Smell Your Memories?♨️
- When Cooking Is Just Not Your Cup Of Tea ☕
- To Believe Or Not To Believe In Signs ✡️
- Why Women Prefer To Do Their Own Work?
- When Your Dream House Is Waiting To Be Discovered 🏡
- The One Where I Lost The Point I Was Trying To Make!!!
- What If Monday Could Talk? 🎭
- The Balcony With A View🌲 |Short Story
- But What If It’s Too Late | Flash Fiction
- When Spam Acts Like Your Best Friend Forever 👥
- When The Remote Plays Hide And Seek 📺
- The Road Knows It All 🚦 | Short Story
- Stop Being Selfish And Shop 🛍️
- Do You Remember All The Special Dates?
- Artistic Thursday : Handmade Coasters 🗺️
- What Kind Of Animal Are You?🐯
- I have A Thing For Personalized Items📓
- Artistic Thursday : How To Paint A Scenery Like A Pro🖌️
- Artistic Thursday : Modern Art – Magic With Black Gel Pen✒️
- What’s Your Definition Of Being Stupid? 🙈
- When Your Dream Is Trying To Tell You Something 💭
- When The Weekend Thinks It Is A Weekday🤦
- When You Care but Don’t Really Like To Share🚫
- When You’re Innocent Yet Scared 🤷
- What’s Your Level Of Daydreaming? 🌬️
- Artistic Thursday : Make Your Logo ☯️
- Travelogue : Hampi Through My Eyes
- What’s Your Extent Of Laziness? 🛀
- Artistic Thursday : Midnight Memories🕛
- The Shortest Horror Story Of My Life
- The Best Of Both Worlds
- And Then They Said ” Give The Dog A Pen” 📝
- And The Dog Just Wouldn’t Let Go Off The Pen. 📝
- When You Become The Laughing Stock Of Your Family.
- When You’re Hungover On Weekend But Need To Move On
- When You’re Banned From Shopping Anymore
- When Your Laptop Gets All Worked Up💻
- Artistic Thursday: Share Your Art – Shades Of Life🌈
- Artistic Thursday : TANI’s DIY Art🖌️
- I Am A Thinker And You?
- I Am Alive And So Are You 💁
- Artistic Thursday : Be Always Blooming🌼
- Artistic Thursday : MEG’s Block Printing Art 🖌️
- What’s Your Level Of Daydreaming? 🌬️
- When You Accept A Challenge, Give Your Best And Leave The Rest
- MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
- When Gods Comic Timing is Better Than Yours
- Artistic Thursday : Grass Is Greener On My Side
- To Eat 🍩r N🍔t To Eat
- The Heart Wants What It Wants
- The One Where Heart Beats For More Blogs
- Memories Down The Lane – The 90’s Kid
- The One Where You Help Me Win An Office Debate
- The One Where My Purse Is Healthy, Wealthy And Definitely Not Wise
- |I miss you|
- |Giving Motion To Your Emotions|
I Heart You All ♥
30 Comments Add yours
You do have an amazing blog, Miss Bindas(I love the name!) <3 <3 <3 <3 Hey check out mine as well. It'd be great! Looking forward to more of your posts!
Hey thank you so much Charisma. Checking out your blog right now. ❤️
Anytime. 🙂 🙂 Thanx to you too. 🙂 🙂 Looking forward to check out more of your posts. 🙂 Glad I found my way to you. 🙂 🙂
I am glad too. It is great knowing you 🙂 <3
Feelings mutual, My Miss. 🙂 🙂
Good to know❤️❤️😀
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Hello, we have just nominated you for an award. The mystery blogger award. Congratulations! Check it out https://onelifeoneworldnet.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/mystery-blogger-award/
Thank you so much. My first award nomination was also for mystery blogger. 🤗 and congrats 🙂
Your welcome & thank you 😊 X
Hi I just challenged you to a fun music game – song off. https://backtoworkkay.wordpress.com/2018/03/28/song-off-challenge/comment-page-1/#comment-91
Hope you’ll join in and have some fun too 🙂
Hey Thank you for the challenge. Really got me into thinking 😀 I will do one as soon as I can 🙂
Can’t wait to see tour choices 🙂
Still thinking haha🙂
I was on my phone when I checked your blog. I finally got to see it on my computer. It is awesome! 🙂 I love to read a lot of books as well.
Really? I am doing my little tap dance right now. Haha 😀Thank you so much. Books and dogs and food(best companion ever) ☺️
Yes they are. I have 2 dogs..Well one now. The other one passed away a month ago. 🙁
I can understand how it feels. My world revolved around my dog too. I have her memories close to my heart. It’s hard to accept though…
Yes, it has been a difficult time lately. I try not to think about it but the memories just bring you tears.
It will definitely take time. It took me more than 1 year to actually think of her in a happy way. So I am not going to say you will be fine immediately . But someday.. You will be..
Hey I’ve nominated you for the Awesome Blogger award; it’s always chill if you don’t wanna do it. https://cutebutawkward.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/the-awesome-blogger-award/
Hello dear MisteriosoDas, love your blog presentation. I think we share many interests like our passion for traveling and reading books. There is just one little thing I totally disagree with: “I would make a terrible poet though”. Why are you saying this about yourself? You are throwing stones against your own roof. Every person is born with the potential to write poetry, only some people will achieve more than others depending on willpower, time dedicated to improve yourself and talent, the latter of which I believe does not exclusively depend on inborn skills, but also on personal effort and discipline mixed with passion. If you love to do something it will be good for sure. Look at me, I am not “a poet” if I compare myself with T.S.Eliot, Sylvia Plath and all my favorite writers. Also, I am in touch with poets who write a thousand times better than me. But I am a poetry lover for its capacity to express beauty and truth, for its concise way. You can express so much with few words put beautifully together. I have also found out that writing and posting poems on my blog has a tremendous therapeutic effect on me. What more can I ask for when poetry is just a passion of mine but not a thing to earn a living with as I already have a good job? You have liked my blog too and you have no idea how satisfactory that is to me. I will definitely follow you and will look at your stories later on. Thank you again.
I guess you’re right. I never really tried my hands on poetry though I love reading poetry written by the awesome bloggers that I follow. I remember giving a try at them when I was really small and those were so childish😂
Writing comes easily to me and I guess that’s the reason I stick to it . Maybe I will give a try with poetry now.Thank you so much for motivating me. I loved your blog and now that I know you more, it increases my respect for you. ☺️
Thank you so much. I feel honored. 😊
It’s my pleasure 🤗
Very interesting subject, appreciate it for putting up.
Thank you for appreciating 🙂