The One Where There’s No Turning Back 🤞

It’s been a long time and I don’t even know where to start from. Is it too late to wish you all a very Happy New Year? I hope not (but of course it is). With all my heart, here’s wishing you and your family a very prosperous year ahead. January has already been very crappy for me. I sincerely hope, yours has been better. February was good. Bearable and fine.
The thing about writing after such a long time is the horrifying thought in the back of the mind that is someone still out there to read my blog? Let’s make a deal. What if I say I will be consistent this time? No excuses and definitely not giving up on this blog. Does that sound okay to you?

It feels a bit awkward that I would be introducing myself in this blog now after 2 years but then I guess I never clearly revealed myself here. Sooo Drum rolls Please…
I am Rimika and I am here to entertain you with my writings as long as I live. In health and in sickness. I do! I do! I do!

Oops! Now there’s no turning back. Is there?

So let’s KetchUp a little. Did you get the joke or did I just become the lame girl with jokes that nobody gets?

Hoping you understood, a bit of rewind and updates with what all exciting and boring things I did all this while. If I wasn’t writing here, then what the hell was I doing? Well! I was pouring all my time and energy into office work ( some people from my office might read this) and on Instagram as well. I discovered that I love to get clicked (who doesn’t?) and create content. So last year was, in fact, a year of work and fun for me. It exhausted me totally and then I just couldn’t set up my mind to write here. !Excuse Alert!

Do I have any regrets? When I think about how I didn’t take out time for this blog, I do have some but when I think how I grew as a person last year because of multitasking then I feel a little better. Small steps go a long way.

What next?

I plan to read all your blogs and catch up as much as I can.  I also have a deal with myself. I plan to write more and more because this is where I started and I am not going to leave this behind. Help me stick to it and let me know if you’re there in this for me and with me.

PS:  Tell me if something interesting happened in your life. Drop your post links in the comment if there is a specific post you want me to read.
Though it’s been such a long time, I hope you haven’t forgotten

I Heart You All ❤

© 2020 Featured image  by Missbindas
Feel free to connect with me on Instagram: @alwaysmissbindas

1. pendantry says:

I think it’s a mistake to promise not to give up on a blog. There have been times in my life when blogging has had to take a back seat (I think there’s one just around the corner).

You asked if there’s anything been happening… well, I (self-)published an eBook the other day! Yay, me!

Welcome back this time around, Rimika!

1. That’s so true! Promises are hard to keep but unless I make one I wouldn’t know how to push myself.🙈
      And you published your own eBook? Wow!!! That is so cool. I will definitely read it. Congratulations 🤗

1. pendantry says:

It wasn’t as difficult, in the end, as I thought it was going to be. I blogged my experience while making it… the last post is here (it contains links back to the first and second).

1. Going to read it now. I am sure I would love it 🙂

2. equipsblog says:

Welcome back. Stay healthy. At least Spring is close at hand in the Northern Hemisphere.

1. That’s true. Hope you have been doing well 🙂

3. Glad to see you active again. I’ll share my coming back post: https://heartfulloflightandlove.wordpress.com/2019/11/30/six-months-of-inactivity-finally-emerging-from-a-very-dark-bout/
    It’s a little deep, but I’m finally getting myself back together again. There’s been more that happening, though, Catch up whenever you get a second. Welcome back, looking forward to future posts. 🙂

1. Wow! I am going to read it now. so happy to be back and connected again. 🙂

4. Carol says:

Excuses not required. One of the good parts about blogging is the ability to write or not. Life gets complicated, interests come and go. It’s how it is.

5. Good to see you. I like the picture for this post. Welcome back. Enjoy the ride!

1. Thank you ❤
      This pic is from a trip to kodaikanal in New year 2020.

1. Thank you. 🙂 How have you been?

6. vinneve says:

I give you a tip… when someone clicked my older post and your name was there then I come to remember you and click read your newest blog or whatever is there for bloggers who also hybernate for awhile, I did that too haha! It’s best to always go back to your readers so they can remember you too! It pays back. Welcome back! Cheers!

1. You’re so right. I will definitely do that. 🙂

7. Manoj Mehra says:

‘KetchUp a little’ & ‘I do! I do! I do!’ ! You sense of humor is good.