Spoiler Alert : Something Big On The Way 🖌️

I have been travelling this weekend and visiting quite a few places because something (biig) is coming up. Yayyy! Yes you heard me right. My lazy bones finally got activated and kicked out my laziness. I am super excited to share this news with you all.

If you don’t already know I have been a follower of Tanivlogz since like forever and I cannot emphasize much on how amazing she paints. BTW you must check out her YouTube Videos if you’re an art lover like me. Basically Tanivlogz is going to have an Art Exhibition and I am going to be a part of this wonderful event.

This exhibition is all the more special because of its motto :

1. It’s going to be a platform for all the unknown artists from various fields of life (Homemakers, Doctors, engineers,students and many more) who have immense talent but do not have the time or correct platform to display their talent.
  2. A whole wall is going to be dedicated to the underprivileged kids who are amazing painters but do not have any way to showcase their talent. This platform would surely motivate them to pursue their dream further.

When I came to know of the cause I was like why not? I went to the orphanage myself and couldn’t help but fall in love with the kids. They may not lead a luxurious life or have all the necessities in life but they sure have a big heart, a contagious smile on their faces and passion for art. That’s the perfect combination. Isn’t it? It makes me want to visit them again and again and I am sure I soon will. For now I interviewed 5 shy artists from the lot but I will reveal them in another post, so stay tuned. 🙂

PS: I am yet to interview other Artists and to tell you the truth I am loving this journey. All in all, this whole month is going to be an Artistic Month so hop along and join me in this artistic ride. Do subscribe Tanivlogz to get all the detailed updates. This is something new and exciting for me. It makes me a bit nervous too. I hope I do justice to them and get all your support. Do you also get nervous when you are excited but maybe doing something new? Let me know. It might help me.

Oh and I am also going to give few of my paintings for display too. Perks of being an Interviewer. 😉

Featured Image by Tanivlogz
Feel free to share and re-blog my posts if you like and to have instant updates of what’s happening in my life you can connect with me on Instagram:@alwaysmissbindas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥ and Twitter: Missbindas

1. Thought for Change says:

Wishing you luck

1. Thought for Change says:

Do share your art in your future post’s too.

1. Sure, I would do that 🙂

2. all the best gal you will rock it. best wishes

1. Hey! Thank you Ketaki. Fingers crossed 🤞

3. Best of luck!!! 🙌🤗

4. That’s wonderful! Good luck! 😀😎

1. Thank you so much 🤗

Cool!!! Good luck!!!

1. I knoww🙈 Thank you 🤗

That’s awesome! Have fun.
    And yes, it’s only human to be a bit nervous about the unknown. You’ll be just fine, I believe.

1. Ah thank you so much for the encouragement. Just what I needed. 🤗

7. equipsblog says:

Congratulations. What will your medium/subject be? Sounds like a wonderful project.

1. Hey! Thank you. The subject is open theme. Just wild imagination of all the artists portrayed in canvases. I will be taking interviews of all the Artists of what inspired them to be painters. 🤗

8. dawnautom says:

Nice post dear, have fun.

❤️✌️
    BY FOR NOW

1. Thank you so much. Means a lot 😍

1. dawnautom says:

Your Welcome dear.

❤️✌️
        BY FOR NOW

9. Beautiful & amazing, I am happy for you + the cause.

1. Thank you for such a thoughtful comment. It made me happy 🙂

10. Congratulations. What a great cause and what a great way to get involve. Little I know about you, I know you are a genuine and a person with a golden heart. From animals to orphanage to witty thoughts – I heart you ❤️ in your words 😊

1. You just made my day with such a lovely comment. I might be seen flying with the clouds. Lol 😀 Thank you so much. Means a lot to get it from such a great person himself 🙂

1. You are too kind with your words. You truly deserve it. I always admire you as a person. Keep up the good work

11. oh my god, what an amazing and meaningful project! Cannot wait to hear more about it, it’s honestly so lovely to be sharing artists from important fields like engineering and medicine – and appreciating that there is just as much talent in underprivileged communities, just not always the means to share it xx

1. Thank you so much for appreciating. I will be sharing the post real soon 😀

12. This is so exciting and inspiring! Good luck with the exhibition and looking forward to hearing more about it 😀

13. Robin says:

What is the status?
    How was the exhibition?
    Please share…..it is long time ….no news.☺

1. Heyy!!! The exhibition was great. I was so caught up with work couldn’t update. I will definitely share about it and upload new post ☺️ Thank you❤️

14. iScriblr says:

Wish you all the best! Love!❤

15. Equipping says:

Thanks for following my blog, and for your like of my posts.

1. Equipping says:

Thank you for being so kind.

1. You’re welcome 🙂

1. Equipping says:

You really are a great encourager; thank you.