Direct Dil Se: From One Heart To Another ๐Ÿ’•

It’s been a long time and I am sincerely craving for some motivation. I have been hogging over food and work for the last few weeks and thereby neglecting a few things that I am not proud of. I have been pretty active over Instagram though but only because that doesn’t take much time. Right? I love clicking photos and love getting clicked wherever I go. It’s very easy to share the posts there but that was not my initial purpose of this mysterious blog. Was it? No. I was here to write and I plan to stick to it.

I admit I lost my track for a while but I am back for good this time.

Tell me, have you ever run away from something you absolutely love? Suddenly but not deliberately though. It’s like whole life you have craved for something and the moment you get the taste of it you somehow lose the value of it only to realize it later how ignorant you’ve been the whole time. Life is not a bed of roses. There. I said it. I accept the old saying. But what I am not going to accept is that the moment life becomes a bit tough, you forget what you initially gave in to reach this stage.

What does blogging mean to you? Does it help you cope up with your life in any way? It does for me and I may not have a perfect life but I treat my blog to be the perfect flavor that I have in my life. As I write this, I am confused as to what made me stop writing in the first place. Was it the hectic schedule that I was having or was it just an excuse for me? I sure could take out time to breath. I know that’s the necessity but isn’t writing supposed to be a necessity for those who claim to be bloggers?

I guess all I am trying to say is I am sure people come to a point in their life where everything becomes stagnant and then we start finding reasons to stay in our comfort zone when all we need to do is put in a little effort from our end. A little push, a little reminder that this phase is temporary and shall pass but if we do stop now the outcome maybe permanent. I would like to remind you and indirectly remind myself of what it took to reach at this point of our life. Our ignorance could make us lose the one thing that we love and we wouldn’t like it. Right? It’s now time for Positive vibes only.

PS: I am back my BlogFam. I have to admit I missed you all so much plus I have so much to share. This time I won’t keep you waiting. ๐Ÿ˜€ Also I really want to know what you all have been up to in my absence. Do let me know if you have also gone through this phase. How did you motivate yourself?

Hoping to some motivation from you all. ๐Ÿ™‚

I Heart You All โค

Oh! It’s so nice to finally read something from you again!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I am going to stick around this time. However I feel burdened with work๐Ÿคฆ This gives joy. โ˜บ๏ธ

1. Thanks buddyโ˜บ๏ธ

2. Fariha says:

Indeed, message dil se ๐Ÿ˜
    Relatable- stagnant phase, sticking to comfort zone and everything said in the message. When all we need is a little push from our end…phew!!!
    Guess…happens with all of us ๐Ÿ˜…

1. I am a bit glad to know that Fariha ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have been feeling really guilty but hopefully that shall pass too now that the first step has been taken๐Ÿ™ˆ

1. Fariha says:

Good….Aal is well ๐Ÿคฃ
        Haha

1. Hahaha… Awesomeeee ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. Welcome back. Just yesterday I was wondering where you had gotten to and voila here you are. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I guess that’s the exact motivation I needed. Telepathy maybe? ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you so much for your kind message. It does give me a boost. โ˜บ๏ธ

1. I am looking forward to reading about your escapades. ๐Ÿ˜˜

1. I will sure jot them down. โ˜บ๏ธ How have you been?

1. Awesome. Best summer of my life!

1. That’s really good to know ๐Ÿ˜€ May the rest of the year be great too โ˜บ๏ธ

1. I believe it will. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Cheers to that โ˜บ๏ธ

4. Treasure says:

I totally understand. Blogging is therapeutic for me, it helped in though times and I felt really happy.

1. It really is therapeutic. That’s the exact word. Thanks for understanding ๐Ÿ’ž

5. Treasure says:

Am happy you are back.

1. That really means a lot. Thank you so muchโ˜บ๏ธ

Welcome back! I have also had a break from writing but am hoping to start again soon… Sometimes a break does us good though, time to reflect… X

1. Thank you โค๏ธ It sure does. I can’t wait to read your blogs. I always keep a look out for your blogs so as not to miss them. ๐Ÿ˜

Good to hear from you. Welcome back.
    I think a lot of us have been a bit wobbly lately, but as long as we’re committed, it’s all good.

1. Heyyy! How have you been? ๐Ÿค—
      I can only imagine how many updates I must have missed. I will catch up with all slowly but steadily. It feels really good catching up with you right now. Definitely feels like home๐Ÿค—

Glad to hear!
        I’ve been good. Figuring out my blogging, as well.
        I’m currently working on drafting a post about blogging hurdles.

1. Oh yes! Please do that. I am sure it’s going to help a lot of us ๐Ÿ™‚

8. uzma says:

Great read, blogging does help big time for me too. We all get stuck up from time to time. Itโ€™s interesting to read a topic that I touched on yesterday in my blog. If it interests you to read, here is the link.

1. Oh is it? See I have missed out on so much. I am on to it right now.:)
      Thank you for appreciating my post Uzma ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Loved your blog.There was truth in every sentence. Very thought provoking.

1. uzma says:

Thanks I appreciate your feedback ๐Ÿ‘

1. You’re welcome โ˜บ๏ธ

9. Welcome back and you are back with a bang. Loved it.

1. Haha, Thank you Shantanu ๐Ÿ˜€

10. Blogging is therapeutic for me as well. Great to have you back! I love that photo.

1. Aaa Thank you so much. Means a lot. โค I love this particular pic too. ๐Ÿ˜€

11. librepaley8 says:

Perhaps when we stop a while we begin to over think it. Anyway, glad you’re back with a thought provoking post.

1. Thank you so much. Yes, we do over think sometimes . I definitely shouldn’t exercise my little brain anymore. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. rita saxena says:

Welcome back dear !I think its ok to take a break long or short .Blogging for me is therapy and a hobby so i dont want it to become a task or an addiction . Waiting for your posts as and when you are ready .

1. That is a relief to know. Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding. Means a lot โค I am back now for good . ๐Ÿ˜€

13. It’s good you are back …I missed your posts.

1. You’re too sweet. Thank you Ketaki โค

14. velvetscreams says:

Its so nice to have you back ….really!…and this is a lovely post….never loose hope

1. Yayy!!!Thank you so much. This means a lot โค

15. This is great, as usual for you! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—

1. That’s so sweet of you. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Nomadosauras says:

And you have disappeared once again? ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

1. I am here. I am here๐Ÿ™ˆ Don’t lose hope on me ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Nomadosauras says:

Hahahaha! Never ๐Ÿ˜€

17. C.D. Belacho says:

Sometimes these intermittent pauses from our craft provide the much needed reprieve. You were never away, Miss ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thank you so much for understanding ๐Ÿค—

18. Nicely articulated.

Please check my blogs http://mesmots1987.wordpress.com and share love.