Artistic Thursday : Handmade Coasters 🗺️

Recently I tried a new form of painting and I cannot emphasis on how much I love it. I love using handmade stuffs and I thought why not make a coaster that would be pretty and stylish and well most of all, something that I made.

img_20180627_1503191793500919.jpg
© 2018 Handmade Coasters by Missbindas / missteriosodas
img_20180628_0938251980566868.jpg
© 2018 Handmade Coasters by Missbindas / missteriosodas

Want to see how I made them? Here’s a little glimpse of my galaxy in making 🙂

I am a galaxy person. I love anything mystical and magical. What kind of person are you? What do you think of these? Should I make more? I am already in love with these and cannot get enough of them. Give me some suggestions of what texture you want the next set of coasters to be and I will make sure to make them and present it before you. Till then, make your own galaxy and let’s all hope we have our happily ever after in it.

© 2018 Handmade Coasters by Missbindas / missteriosodas
Feel free to share and re-blog my posts if you like and to have instant updates of what’s happening in my life you can connect with me on Instagram:@alwaysmissbindas ~ Head Full Of Dreams and Twitter: Missbindas ♥

1. Thank you so much 🙂

1. banactee says:

Real nice blue like my new gravatar. And very good to see some real painting. I personally appreciate more colours in such works for making it more expressive. But you decide. Cheers @ Ulli

1. I will definitely take up your suggestion and bring out more colours the next time. Thank you so much for your thoughts on this 🙂

This looks so cool! I love it!!!

1. Yay!!! Glad you liked it 😀

3. Fariha says:

Oh…that’s lovely 😀

1. Thank you sooo much 🤗

4. You are such a creative soul. Loved it

1. That is such a big compliment. Thank you so much for appreciating 🙂

5. equipsblog says:

Each coaster looks like a different aspect of the ocean. Nice!

1. That’s exactly what I was thinking. Glad you noticed it. Thank you 🙂

6. Those are beautiful. I would love to have something like that.

1. Thank you 😍 Even I can’t help and keep staring at them 🙈 I am planning to make more of them and maybe eventually sell too. Hope you like it 🙂

7. Those are so beautiful!!!!

1. Yayy! So glad you liked them. Thank you so much 😍

1. You’re welcome ❤️🤗

Wow! Awesome M. Loved this one! Blue is my favorite color so this is really ❤. It reminds me of the sea.

1. I also thought of the same. Galaxy kind of sea 😀 Thank you Graci for taking out time. I feel blessed ❤️

You are welcome M. ❤ Oh wait, marbled galaxy.

9. iScriblr says:

WOW! These are AWESOME!❤

1. Aren’t they? 🤗 Thank you sooo much ❤️

1. iScriblr says:

They are, indeed!❤

1. Thank you ❤ I am in love with them right now 😀

1. Kelly MacKay says:

Great they are worth you love

1. You’re too generous ❤️

10. rita says:

They are beautiful .They also remind me of the ocean ,waves ,shore

1. Thank you so much for appreciating. Happy that even you felt it was like ocean waves. 🤗

11. rita says:

By the way what material are you making the coasters of ?
    And try a burst of multi colours /an explosion of red n yellow !

1. Okay! Done. That would be by next experiment. Red and yellow. Maybe I can make it look like sunset. 🤔 I am using wooden coasters for making this.

12. Robin says:

Big gap between blogs……!

1. Yes. Sorry for that 😦 I will be up with a new blog soon.

13. the pretty poems says:

I am becoming so in love with these types of acrylic paintings! it does have a story to tell! i have to have my hands on everything