Stop Being Selfish And Shop 🛍️

What’s that one therapy that you need when you’re happy/sad? For me it has to be shopping.

It’s been ages since I was Banned From Shopping Anymore👗🚫. Okay Fine!!! Maybe it’s been just 1 month that I didn’t feed my already fat wardrobe. But I realized I have been really selfish. All I did was care about the health of my wallet. I wanted it to be healthy wealthy and wise. I never thought that by doing this I was actually neglecting my other love. Wise people (like me) believe that if you don’t show your love constantly for something they tend to get sad and depressed. Don’t we always crave for attention and love? Turns out every other thing can feel too, just like human beings.

It wasn’t until today that this realization hit me hard. I was not letting the wardrobe perform its duty. Every morning I would open the wardrobe and see the gloomy faces of my clothes who I know, have got bored with each other and definitely need some new member. To be honest, I find myself staring at them with equal boredom. So I decided I should stop being selfish and shop something. Anything!!! Not for my own sake but for my wardrobe. Even though that would compromise my wallets health but well I have got to balance things. Surprisingly, the thought of doing something this good really motivates me.

(I know I can be really overwhelming at times) 💁

Want to know how it feels? Do a good deed today. Thank me later. Help your wardrobe perform its duty. Don’t neglect the call of your clothes. They need you and a new friend too. It’s time we stopped being selfish.

It’s time for you to shop.

PS: I guess by now, you know that I don’t want to shop alone. A good deed is always appreciated when done in groups. Don’t you think so? Let me know who all are joining me in this good deed. 😉

Feel free to share and re-blog my posts if you like them.
To have instant updates of what’s happening in my life you can connect with me on Instagram: @missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥ and Twitter: Missbindas ♥

1. ACountryBoy says:

I wanna go shopping! I love the title of your post too.

1. What is stopping you? Go and shop now!!!

2. Ataraxik says:

Shopping is pretty dope.

3. Good post. Have a wonderful week.

1. Thank you so much ☺️

4. Fariha says:

Same club buddies…
    Happy or Sad, you gotta shop 😎

1. Haha True, nothing can make you feel better 😀

5. Thought for Change says:

Shopping is a stress in itself for me. I try on everything and end up liking nothing. Very stressful.

1. Really? How can that be possible 😀 You’re the first one to say so.

1. Thought for Change says:

Oh really! 🤔

1. If not shopping then what acts as your stress buster?

1. Thought for Change says:

Deep breaths and prayer.😊

1. That’s really cool. ☺️

2. Fariha says:

Sometimes it happens with me as well 😊

1. Thought for Change says:

Really

1. Fariha says:

Yeah…I get too confused between choices or I just don’t like the stuff available…I need opinion…need to browse more etc etc 😅😅😅

1. Thought for Change says:

I guess that happens with everyone.

2. Haha, I totally get you. My wishlist is getting over flooded right now. 🙈I keep adding the options and think what if I get a better one. Too greedy 🤦

1. Fariha says:

I know…even my appetite for more clothes and accessories is never satisfied. There comes days when I look at the stuff and think why I actually bought this…it just lay in the wardrobe staring back at me and then I pass it on to my sis saying it will look good on you 😅

1. Oh I know that feeling. Even I end up thinking why did I buy the dress in first place. I haven’t wore it and don’t intend to also. PS: I pass on my dress to my big sis too . She knows though I am very clever . 😅

6. With 33 degrees Celsius I really prefer to go soon to a nice lake nearby for cooling down. And my wardrobe usually does not speak to me, may be I am gender-specific deaf in this regard, nothing astonishing @ Ulli

1. This was a good one. Being Gender specific deaf is definitely good for the wallet you know. That’s quite a talent you have got there ☺️

7. DutchIl says:

Well, I am not into “labels” and gender (go by what is in the heart), so shopping is not a issue with me, if it is what I wish or need, I purchase it… normally shop online and then venture outdoors in the sunshine, listen to the birds on other creatures and think “what a wonderful world”… 🙂

1. Well I am not much into labels too. I love online shopping. So soothing to eyes 😀 and Wow! That’s a lovely way to appreciate the nature and this world ☺️

8. Definitely did my part for retail this weekend! Good to know I’m not alone 🙂

1. Got a partner in crime😂☺️

Yes, a shopping trip with friends is a definite way to destress yourself & new clothes always make me feel better! X

1. Exactly it’s kind of a therapy. I have added so many in my wishlist right now that I ultra confused🤦 This is what happens ever time. I get over excited.

10. Haha happy shopping. For me shopping is instantaneous. It has to be quick 😊

1. For me shopping is a never ending process. The online sites are always open in my phone. Irrespective of whether I am going to buy or not. My wishlist has to stay updated. 😂

1. Haha. I can imagine. I shop but promptly. I guess that’s how most men do shopping. Women I don’t want to comment 😜

1. Unless it’s some game zone / gadget zone that the men are really interested in. Then it sure enough takes long time to bore the women. 😅

1. Trust me even gadgets I don’t spend time. I am an impulsive buyer 😀

1. Then I don’t know what else I can add to this😂 Happy impulsive shopping.

11. Em says:

I always put bills first, and I really miss shopping, the jitter of new clothes that make me feel confident….

1. It really does. No matter what many others say. Dressing up can really boost ones confidence. 🙂

12. Oh how I love to shop… great post! 😉

1. Thank you Christy. I hope I ignited a little fire inside you to shop right now 😅

13. librepaley8 says:

Hate going shopping yet, weirdly, like buying things (online). So optimistic somehow, the sense of a fresh start.

1. I can understand. That’s not at all bad. I love offline/ online shopping. The only thing with online shopping is you can be totally lazy and browse it for more options and sometimes there is more discount on online apps. Win Win situation 😀

14. 🤣🤣🤣 thank you, thank you for liberating me. I’m epready to shop for my wardrobe sake.

1. Ah this is how it must feels like motivating someone 😉 I feel so energized and happy 😅

15. missmwriter says:

I have a difficult time clothes shopping, so I don’t enjoy it much. I guess I haven’t found the right style that fits me yet. That’s just in regard to clothes though. I’m fine with buying other things. (Hides the new journal I just bought along with the other ten new ones that haven’t been used yet.)

1. Shopping of any kind is rejuvenating. So what if you don’t like shopping clothes. I see you invest a lot in journals. 😅 (Don’t hide it, maybe you can sell it someday with your thoughts written in it ) 🙂

16. Tanivlogz says:

Haha , If you’re going to spend your money, don’t make us spend too. Loved how you feel about this *good deed . 😀

1. Oops! You got me. I can’t bear the fact of just losing my own money. 😅

17. Winnie says:

I love shopping! 😁 I’m a wise shopper now unlike before 😂.

1. Lucky you. I doubt if I can ever be a wise shopper. 🤦

18. Fariha says:

Hi, I nominate for “Get To Know Me Tag”, link to post -https://thoughtfulhues.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/get-to-know-me-tag/

🙂

1. Hey thank you so much. I will definitely get back to it❤️

1. Fariha says:

My Pleasure…

19. iScriblr says:

I love to shop!!!! ❤

1. That’s great. I just did and feel a little satisfied 😍

20. I’m glad you could do your good deed for the day and provide new companionship for your wardrobe!

1. Yes I did it!!! And I feel like I conquered the world. Haha😂

21. prabhu says:

my part time shopping list 🙂 you are genius to have shop

1. Haha Thank you😂

22. Collins says:

Interesting 😊

23. Rêveuse says:

Shopping 😍😍

24. Lol! You’re welcome 😂

1. Thank you so much ❤

25. Oh welll y’all should shop till you drop😂✌…shopping is such an escape its almost like my hobby💅

1. Hahaha. Me too. Me too!!! That’s the best hobby one can have. (Ignoring the fact that it’s such an expensive hobby) 😂