If You Were The Creator What Would You Change?

This is a very hypothetical situation but if it were to be true, the world could definitely use some changes. (Of course not questioning the flow that works now) but I have had my logic and so does everyone else.

I am stating one of my simplest logic here.

As a child I believed that when we grow old, our parents would become small and we would take care of them like they do for us right now. After certain time they would again grow old and we would become small and they would take care of us. This process would continue in a cyclic manner. It never really crossed my mind then that it wasn’t the logic that God followed. However coming to think of my logic, it would have been great, don’t you think? Nobody would ever get hurt or have any fear. Right?

If I happened to make this world I would definitely have it with my way. What if you were to make the world? What changes would you prefer to do? Of course the world needs some serious changes but I want to know some of the insane changes you would make.

Feel free to share and re-blog if you like my posts. You can connect with me on Instagram: @missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥ and Twitter : Missbindas

1. Sadah says:

Well written.

1. Sadah says:

Would you like to share your content on our open publishing platform?

1. Can I post the same content on your platform and on mine too?

1. Sadah says:

Yes, you can.

2. Gracie says:

This is a fascunating thought. What would you change? What would I change? Hmmm.

1. Opens a lot of doors. Isn’t it? ☺️

1. Did you make up your mind what change you would probably do if given a chance? Let me know ☺️

1. Gracie says:

I’ll have to think about it a bit, but I’ll let you know.

I think death of a loved one is one of the most dreaded things we go through. But I understand people must pass when their bodies give up. So I would make it possible to still have visits & communication from them. I know some people believe in life after death but I would make it happen for all… Apart from that – world peace! X

1. That is a great change . Though either ways there is loss of someone but at least to know there is a form of visit and communication would be very calming.

What a great “change”.

4. Changes? No humans maybe? 😉😬

1. So a world full of dogs maybe? 😀

1. Full of animals is great 💕💕☀️

5. Mita says:

All I can say is I am happy that I don’t carry the burden of the creator! That which is beautiful & necessary for me may be completely useless to someone else. This article definitely makes you think about the choices one makes in their lives!

1. A very valid point. Are we really ready for it? I guess not. There would be a lot of burden and of course people would find a reason to blame us for making whatever changes we plan on. 🤔

So true. Also, by implementing any new changes, you might cause bigger problems with something else. Definitely not an easy task.

6. zahthinks says:

No negativity in human nature. If I was the creature this would be the change I would like to make. Yes and also would make all animals talk that would be the bestest thing ever…

1. That is a very clever change. Dogs are the best and talking dogs would be mind blowingly(if that is a word) out of the word best change. I am sure that would automatically create positive vibes around. I am with you on this 🐶☺️

7. witasarmah says:

Hiii…If I were a Creator, then I would have given one chance to everyone to make use of a time machine, to go back to one specific moment in life which according to us, if changed will make a serious make over of our existing life…

1. That would be cool. We could use it to make our lives so much better. One chance is all that we need to undo our wrong choices(if any) in our life. I would definitely have you as the creator ☺️

1. witasarmah says:

Lol😂😂😂😂😂…..Yeah plzzz do….

8. Jeanne says:

Too many horrid stories of abuse. Whether the abuse is targeted towards children or adults, people need space to be their freedom loving selves. Of course, the world we live in, needs boundaries, but only for protection. Other wise, the dreamer i am, wishes every person was responsible enough to handle living in peace with others. Nothing maddens me more than the recycling of abuse. Excuses would be banned. Victimhood a relic. Forgiveness automatic and it would cast a spell on abusers to change. Sanctity of life would return. We walk around numb to our surroundings. So much sorrow. So much death of souls. I would awaken the world to earth’s beauty. Let everyone know true love.

1. That is such a beautiful thought and I can feel that you mean what you just said. This world is in fact unsafe for everybody. The infants, kids, adults… Nobody is actually free. The world that we are hoping for seems so far from real but would be so great to live in. I salute your thought. Only if everybody could see the pain and chaos around and stop abusing each other…

9. velvetscreams says:

I will change the inherent evil nature of man and the sin of jealousy….this destroys the world….this is really a lovely writeup…keep it up😁

1. Ah that’s a great thought. But will we able to survive with so much of love around? 😂
      Thank you so much for appreciating ❤️

1. velvetscreams says:

Haha😂…very good question and my answer is yes!😚…we will or is hatred better?

1. Hatred is never better. Just that we are not accustomed to so much of love😂 I am sure though we will be able to digest it.

1. velvetscreams says:

Yes we will😂

1. And positivity wins again☺️

10. rita says:

Wow nice post !I think I like your cyclic theory .Wish life was like that .

1. Thank you 😍 It would be a great life indeed ☺️

11. ashleyleia says:

I would get rid of cruelty from the world.

1. That would make the world such a beautiful and better place to live in☺️

Now that was really a weird theory. I wonder what made you come up with that. A Benjamin Button story for all. As adults turn to kids, would we still remember what we learned? I mean, if I went back to being a kid again, knowing what I know now, I would change some things. It would mean an infinite number of re-dos in a way.

I’d make sure that all the bad people get punished and all the good people are celebrated.

1. I know weird theory as much as it is, I really wanted this to happen. I understand now that we wouldn’t be able to spend our life with our soulmates had this been the case. But I really felt a family should stay family forever. Like literally…
      Your idea sounds logical. That would indeed make this a better place to live in. Something which we can only dream of right now.

13. If only…if only no death

1. That is the dream.. A wishful thinking

14. A world were people could read thoughts…well this might cause trouble😂 but atleast everyone wud be honest and words wont be deceiving..

1. I am afraid the result would be devastating though your reasoning is perfect 😂 This would force people to honest. Anyways they won’t have any option 😀

15. But then imagine, you won’t get to have children. There won’t be new inhabitants. There will only be a cycle of the same ones. There is a peril to long life in that you wouldn’t want to risk anything at all. (This comes up in one sci-fi story, btw)

1. That is so true. There won’t be anything new to look forward to. I guess there is reason after all and a fluke in my logic🙈

16. Also, I would increase the introspection level of every being. Most disagreements and fights are because of poor or nil introspection. Perhaps increasing the inherent level of introspection might work?

1. That might work but we wouldn’t know anytime soon. I wonder how we can achieve that in this lifetime. Sigh!!!

1. It’s a wonder though – people not able to think from another person’s shoe. And it’s the saddest thing. Also, true. It’s a hard state to achieve.

17. Robin says:

If animals could talk…many unresolved issues in the world would have been solved…… but it is dangerous too in many cases…
    But I wish if animals could laugh……
    A smiling animal will be a great experience 😁

1. That’s a great thought. It would be such a better place to live in. With talking and laughing animals. Though I am more biased to dogs I can live with all the animals chattering. 😀

18. Those little fantasies keeps this world going. If I have my way I will take the feeling of hatred away 😊

19. Miss A says:

If I was the creator of this world I would make sure distances would be smaller. I love the world and it’s size and that we are all I’m different places and countries but, as an expat I wish the distance to family and friends back home was shorter. I guess what I’m saying is have the cake and eat it 😉 or I just miss them…

20. I wish there would be greater transparency between life and death, past and present and us and the rest of the universe. Living in a world with so many mysteries drives me crazy but then I guess we may not love fantasy as much if we knew everything.

21. Poems of Mariana says:

Lovely. If I had that power I would change the hearts of men

1. Really? I might go with you for changing some of them but not all 🙂

1. Poems of Mariana says:

As in all for good. We do not need bad people, do we?

1. That’s for sure. Definitely don’t need negativity around.

22. What would I change?? Probably kill everyone off that annoys me😎😎

1. Haha that’s a crazy yet great idea. Suits your name too😂
      I could use that will power. 🙈

23. Winnie says:

I will definitely make the world better! Great post!

1. Thank you Winnie. Great thought 🙂

1. Winnie says:

You’re welcome! 😊

24. Rêveuse says:

Superb post … i ll change narrow minded thinking 😛

1. That’s something we all could use. Great thought and thank you 🙂

1. Rêveuse says:

My pleasure 😊❤️

25. pendantry says:

I don’t know about ‘creator’, but I wrote a post a while back ‘If I ruled the world‘ (lists too many things I’d change to include here!).

1. Oh great. I will definitely check it out ☺️

26. I like this web blog very much so much fantastic info .

1. Thank you so much 🙂