Artistic Thursday : Ray Of Hope🌠

Hope is all that we need to move on in life. Right?

I have been thinking for a while of what is life if there is no hope? It will be so stagnant. We won’t have any ambition. There will definitely be more negativity around and we won’t know what to look forward at. Daydreaming won’t be any fun too.

There should always be that little flicker of light in our dark days. There should always be the scope of better times and a happy tomorrow. There should always be positive vibes around. The world is already sick and we cannot afford to be sick as well. We deserve all the happiness and I believe only when we are happy can we spread happiness.

Here’s presenting before you the little flicker of hope that we all need in our life.

RAY OF HOPE (In Darkness)

IMG_20160516_205938_1463425715870
© 2018 Ray Of Hope by MissteriosoDas

To make your own Ray of Hope all you need is :

Let me know if you are a believer and hoper (If that is a word) too? Do you believe that you have the power to spread positive vibes just by being happy? I have blood group AB+ and I keep saying Always Be positive is what defines me. I find happiness in all the small things. That’s the best way to live life. Isn’t it?

PS: I would love to do a Guest Post for those who want to Share their Art . I will publish your art and have a post just for you. I have already reviewed and shared TANI’s Diy Art🖌 and MEG’s Block Printing Art 🖌 If you’re willing to be a part of this or you know who might be interested in it, do send me the details in my Contact Form. In case you have missed out on what it is please check the post Artistic Thursday: Share Your Art♥

© 2018 Ray Of Hope by MissteriosoDas

Feel free to share and re-blog if you like it. You can connect with me on Instagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥ and Twitter : Missbindas

1. indishe says:

Beautiful words of hope.
    And the picture is just perfect

1. Thank you so much. I feel so glad 🙂

2. Awesome and inspiring post on Hope and yes I so agree with you. Hope is wanted in life otherwise we would not be able to work in our lives. Lovely picture.

1. Thank you for appreciating and agreeing with me. Hope is after all what keeps us alive. 🙂

3. She says:

This such a beautiful piece art piece, you are clearly very talented. I love the link you made to your blood type 🙂

1. Feel so glad that you like and appreciate it 🙂
      Regarding the blood group, It’s like whenever someone wants to know why are you so positive always, I say I am AB+ve after all 🙂

1. She says:

I like that. Very clever. Loved the art too!

1. Thank you so much 🙂

4. Antsafanou says:

very nice post^^. and what a beautiful painting^^, I love it so much. yes, hope is what makes me work ,invest and sow now because I hope that on its time the seed’s gonna grow and bloom^^

1. So glad that you liked my painting. I was hopeful ☺️ This is what hope does to you and yes the seeds are definitely going to yield you the best of the result. ❤️

5. You’ve made a believer and a hoper out of me with not only your painting but also how you paint your words.

1. That really makes me happy. Thank you ☺️

6. artistpath says:

Beautiful! I loved the message too!

1. Thank you so much 🤗

7. shoniessky says:

(There should always be that little flicker of light in our dark days) simply beautiful

1. You picked out my favourite line too. Thank you 🙂

1. shoniessky says:

You’re very welcome, it really stood out! 😊

1. Ah so good to know that🤗

A wonderful post and art.
    I really liked your AB+ explanation. How creative!
    I can be all sorts of happy, and I am hopeful deep down, but I am also realistic, because I know things don’t always go our way.

1. Thank you for appreciating. I have always felt the connection with my blood group. (It keeps reminding me to always be positive)
      That’s really great. Being hopeful and realistic is the best combination. You know what you want is not something unattainable. You only hope for the thing that you deserve.

😍😍😍 Truly beautiful! The blend of colours.. it comes to life…

1. That has always been my intention. To try and add some life to a picture 😍 Thank you Graci❤️

You are welcome M ❤️

10. witasarmah says:

Pic is beautiful beyond words….. Hope is thing that makes us see the glorious sun every morning, that has the immense power to bring a smile no matter what’s the situation..Though I am O-ve n kind of rare,. Hope be the only thing I can share….

1. You’re one of a kind. That’s a celebration in itself. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope❤️

11. charusneha says:

I have nominated you for a challenge. To go through the details, have a look on https://charusneha.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/three-days-three-quotes-challenge-day-1/ . All the best! 🙂

1. Thank you for the challenge 🙂 I have just got off it a few weeks back but I will definitely accept this challenge and work on it soon 🙂

12. Angela@grapegravy​ says:

Beautiful! Love the painting too!

1. Thank you so much for appreciating ☺️

13. BabblingMummy says:

Lovely words! My blood type is A positive but i’m not really a positive person but I am working on it and there are more good vibes floating around. We all need a flicker of hope to remind us of the beauty in life 🙂

1. Thank you so much for appreciating. Yes a little flicker is enough to brighten our day. Hope you get all the tge good vibes around you. ☺️

14. Awesome post and artwork! Thanks for the follow and likes