When It’s All about Monopoly And Travelling ๐Ÿš…

You know you have spent the most amazing weekend when you don’t go out at all and spend the whole day with your family playing Monopoly Deal. I tell you that’s one addictive game. I had to postpone my packing just so that I could play one more game of monopoly. (I won BTW. Quite a lot of times) ๐Ÿ˜‹ Have you played Monopoly deal? Not the board game (that can just go on and on) I prefer the cards anytime. What about you?

Coincidentally I made a super amazing soothing drink(which I made from scratch) and it is a saviour for you in hot summer. Maybe I will share the secret recipe with you all someday. Right now I am just basking in the glory๐Ÿ™ˆ

I did complete my packing and I am travelling by train for a change this time (did not have a choice). I am sure flight couldn’t accommodate 10 luggages ( yes, you heard it right) just for me(not to forget the addition of money for each extra kg). I don’t want the airline to be damn rich just because of me. ๐Ÿ’

Though I haven’t travelled in a train for such a long time, I am really looking forward to it. I have the whole room to myself as well. That adds as the brownie point. Somehow I sleep really well in trains. The swing effect acts as a lullaby and relaxes me that I find myself sleeping peacefully. ๐Ÿš…

Is it just me or even you find good sleep in train journeys too? I haven’t really travelled this far in a train before but have you? How has your experience been. I did buy a book to pass my time and hopefully your stories in the comment section will help me too.

I Heart You All โค

You can connect with me on Instagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams โ™ฅ and Twitter : Missbindas

1. Isabelle says:

I love train trips. Had one a couple of weeks ago, a turn-return trip Oslo – Stockholm. Such peace and relaxation. Wonderful reading time. Wishing you all the best with your journey.

1. Perfect for some Me-time right. I am enjoying it so far. Thank you ๐Ÿค—

2. rita says:

Where r u heading to ? Is it holiday ?

1. Not a holiday. It’s going to be my staycation for the next couple of months or even the whole year. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Wow thatโ€™s a lot of luggage! I canโ€™t sleep during travel, just like to listen to my music and watch the views…. & make notes for poetry…

1. Yes a lot of luggage. That’s the maximum I could take with me. I have already taken two naps and off for another one๐Ÿ˜ด I can well imagine you making your poetry notes. The quality of your poems suggest how deep you’re into itโ˜บ๏ธ

4. juliehcares says:

Never heard of monopoly cards. Trains are great!

1. They are a great pass time. I would highly recommend you to play monopoly deal. It is to be played in groups and all the rules are mentioned in the card itself. So you won’t find any issue and I bet you will be addicted to the game as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (Not that I am trying to sell you the game) ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. juliehcares says:

Sounds like fun if I can get a group together!

1. Definitely โค๏ธ

5. A friend of mine introduced me to this game two weeks ago. I love it! Have a great trip!

1. Isn’t it? It’s very addictive. Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Gosh, did you bring everything in your house? ๐Ÿ˜ that’s a lot of luggages you got there..

And definitely, I love monopoly too. My first board game. A gift from mom. Of course the best part is owing most of the properties, building houses and hotels. Then you’ll just be counting money as your opponents land on your properties ๐Ÿ˜

1. I kind of took all my clothes. 5 trolleys to be precise. Don’t judge me yet please ๐Ÿ˜›
      Have you played the cards version of Monopoly deal? You must try it. I am sure you will love it more than the board game ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh that’s really a lot. You must be a fashionista ey? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I haven’t tried playing monopoly the card version. I played monopoly online though. Haha. And the board one. The problem when it’s online, when the internet goes down, you’ll be kicked out of the game. Haha. That was way way years ago. Hahaha

1. I like the sound of fashionista. haha ๐Ÿ˜€
          I remember those days. Also playing UNO in FB. That used to be real fun. I played with my sister and her husband this weekend. They weren’t knowing of it before and now they just cannot stop playing it. I am getting spammed by them through messages with the number of properties they are making. It’s like I created a monster out of them. LOL ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh I didn’t play in fb though. I did play in pogo.com. ๐Ÿ˜€ But that was before during college days. I played bowling as well and chess. Haha.

Maybe you should sharing some fashion tips too on your blog ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Oh right, Pogo.com. Heard that after such a long time. ๐Ÿ˜€
              And for what I see you definitely don’t need fashion tips yourselfโ˜บ๏ธ Maybe someday I will share my wardrobe full of clothes though. ๐Ÿ˜€

Did you play on that site before as well? Haha. Why did you say that I wouldn’t need fashion tips? Hehe ๐Ÿ˜œ

7. Wow, that’s a lot of luggage for a train journey! Sounds a little crazy to me, but I’m sure you know what you’re doing, right? I wish you good luck and a safe journey….

1. As a defense I would say I have shifted permanently so I had to bring everything with me. (I could have chose not too) But I am the crazy one ๐Ÿ™‚

8. kutukamus says:

This might be a bit strange, but somehow I sleep much more easily on the bus (yeah, with all those bumping and breaking and acceleration) ๐Ÿ™‚

1. that’s a talent. I could never sleep on a bus. ๐Ÿ™‚

How long is this train ride going to last? I normally don’t sleep during my travels. Especially when I’m travelling alone. I’ve never heard of the monopoly card game, either. I looked it up and it does sound promising. CongratZ on the packing sucess. I made some progress this weekend, too, but still have a lot to do the next couple of weeks.

10. CloudandSunshine says:

Hi there! I nominated you for the Three Day Three Quotes Challenge. Would you like to join the fun? I’d be glad if you did. Here’s the link:

1. Hey thank you so much for nominating me. I did just complete this challenge a few weeks back. But I am definitely looking forward to accept this challenge again ๐Ÿ™‚

1. CloudandSunshine says:

Oh…I had visited your blog and even went through some posts but couldn’t find the Challenge posts ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Maybe I needed to go a little further. ๐Ÿ˜œ . But I’m glad you’re doing it. Thanks. Can’t wait to see what quotes you relate to.

1. Hey no worries. I am going to have fun with this again. hopefully soon ๐Ÿ˜€

1. CloudandSunshine says:

So sweet of you. Thanks.

1. You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Omg I recently bought Monopoly Deal and itโ€™s so addictive! I love it haha

1. Feels so good to know that I am not the only one who is crazy for this card game ๐Ÿ˜€ It is damn addictive!!!

1. Yeah it really is! I havenโ€™t come across anyone who hates it yet and Iโ€™ve forced it on many people๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Same here ๐Ÿ˜‚ That’s my moto right now – To make sure everybody knows how to play monopoly ๐Ÿ™ˆ

1. Hahah yes๐Ÿ˜…a great one tbh

12. Winnie says:

Really? 10 luggage? What are in those luggage? ๐Ÿ˜„. My husband will be pissed off if Iโ€™ll bring all that ๐Ÿ˜.

1. Ah don’t ask. Mostly my clothes ๐Ÿ™ˆ But in my defence(which I also stated to my parents) In my whole life won’t I have even these many clothes??? ๐Ÿ˜‹

1. Winnie says:

Hahaha. Iโ€™m with you ๐Ÿ˜‰.

1. Thank god!!! ๐Ÿ˜€