What’s Your Definition Of Being Stupid? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Drinking is one thing and being sensible after drinking is totally another thing. Well you can’t expect so much from the same person. Right?

A drunk man calls up his wife and tells her he cannot come home. Out of curiosity (or suspicion I would say) she asks why?

He replies there is no steering wheel in the car. Even the break, the clutch,the accelerator, in short all the car mechanic parts has been stolen so he won’t be able to reach home.(I am assuming Uber didn’t still exist).

His wife is still confused, however decides to agree with him and says fine, take care.
Few moments later the man calls again and tells Honey, I am coming home.

Wife, now super intrigued asks how?

To which he replies : I sat on the back seat by mistake. ๐Ÿคฆ

We have all been stupid in our life. I won’t believe if you say otherwise. In fact to make Stupid sound cool in my school we had defined STUPID as :

Smart

Talented

Unique

Person

In

Demand

So even if someone told me I was stupid I would utter these glorious words in defense. How cool? ๐Ÿ™ˆ I can proudly say I love being Stupid. Can you too ? After this definition I guess nobody would mind being one. Let me know if you’re one. And what’s your definition of being stupid. Does mine sound better? Also the next time someone says you’re stupid you know what you have to reply๐Ÿ’

For everybody who is Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand,

I Heart You All โค

Feel free to share and re-blog the posts if you like it. You can connect with me onInstagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams โ™ฅ and Twitter :Missbindas

1. Naad says:

Ah well I think being stupid is cool Sometimes๐Ÿ˜Š. I do beyond crazy stuff at times๐Ÿ˜. So yes, I can say I belong to this category. I like your definition btw๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Welcome to the club. It’s a great pleasure ๐Ÿ˜‚

2. I like that definition for stupid ๐Ÿคฃ and I’ve done the occasional silly thing every now and then, but I see it all as learning experiences.

1. Glad you like it and I like your positivity ๐Ÿ˜€ Even I treat them as learning experiences though it doesn’t help the next time ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜

3. I think being silly makes life more interesting and if you can laugh about it, it makes for a great story in the future ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

1. Trust me when I say that I have so many such moments on my life which are embarrassing enough to laugh out loud and I do that. Along with others๐Ÿ˜‚

4. Antsafanou says:

Stupid fun is good , stupid causing irritation to others is not nor stupid being naive so others took advantages of you.

1. Stupid fun yepp been there. But so true, some people can really be irritating and you don’t really want them to open their mouth ๐Ÿค

Stupid can be funny too! Especially after a few drinks! Great joke! X

1. Agreed but then again hopefully we won’t be that stupid like in the joke๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Great joke!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1. I hope we don’t encounter such situation in real life๐Ÿ˜‚

7. Robin says:

A drunk man was confronted by a police officer in the midnight.
    Police : where are you going at this time of night?
    Man : going to attend a lecture on the bad habit of drinking too much.
    Surprised police: who is going to deliver the lecture now?
    Man : my wife…..

1. This is really funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I should have used this joke as well. Thank you for sharing this.

8. Thought for change says:

Somebody , Nobody , Brain, Mad and Fool were five friends living in the same room. One day somebody killed Nobody so Fool called the Police to inform the news. Meanwhile Mad was reading the Paper and Brain was in the bathroom
    Fool : hello police station
    Police : yes
    Fool : Sir Somebody killed Nobody
    Police : sorry what
    Fool : Sir Somebody killed Nobody
    Police : Are you Mad
    Fool : no sir Mad is reading the Paper
    Police : you fool
    Fool : yes Sir I am fool
    Police : you stupid where is your Brain
    Fool : sir Brain is in the bathroom.

Lol๐Ÿ˜‰

1. I love such jokes๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you for making me laugh right now. ๐Ÿ˜€

9. Matthew Reay says:

Sometimes weโ€™ve all got to be a little stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

1. That’s where the fun lies. Right? ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Thank you so much for considering me๐Ÿ˜

10. Chris.Lemos says:

Omg the definition was used so much in school days! Haha

1. I know!!! It was real fun ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. That’s an interesting acronym for stupid, much more positive than the general term of stupid.

1. We can always bring out the positive out of something. That’s anytime better. Right? Thank you for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Candy L says:

Love this. We are in indeed allowed to be STUPID. Whilst harming no one ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Yes!!! So glad you agree with me. Let’s all be STUPID for a while ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Sim says:

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

14. YES! This is AMAZING! There is some evil genius in the joy of youth, particularly when it shows back up to comfort us in our floundering adult years!

1. I couldn’t agree more with you ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s always a bit of mischief in our youth ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. Letting my ex get to me

1. Ah that’s a new one๐Ÿค”

16. seejaystark says:

Stupid is subjective. I think most can agree, though, that a complete lack of common sense (like, say, putting yourself in unnecessary danger for no reward or reason) would be pretty stupid.
    I do also believe that stupid people often think themselves smarter than average and generally think they know a lot. I forget who, but someone once said something along the lines of; stupid people know they know everything, while intelligent people know they know nothing.

1. Rightly said. Nobody can know everything and if they claim that they do know all, then we know what they actually are๐Ÿ˜‚ As they say, common sense is not at all common!