Do You Remember All The Special Dates?

How often is it that the Sun is with you and the weather is pleasant? It always makes me feel like I should get back to being friends with the sun but it keeps breaking my trust.

I woke up pretty early today being a weekend but no complains this time because I am off to a beautiful place. A long deserved break.

Coincidentally today happens to complete my 1 month of blogging. Well I wouldn’t count my 2 posts from last year. That was just a way to jot down my feelings and I never meant to make it public. I never had any cool blogger friends too. Now it doesn’t matter. I am still maintaining my mysterious image you see. So yes 7th March 2018 is the date when I officially became a Blogger and now I have amazing 520 blogger friends. Pheww!!! I really love and owe you all a lot. ❤️

Now I am the kind of person who remembers every date. I told you I have been serialistically melodramatic through out my life. You know the one who will make your life hell if you don’t remember my birthday. (that doesn’t make me sound too good. Does it? ) 🙈 But I always give them a second chance to make up for their mistakes and treat me like a princess😂

Do you remember all the dates too? What’s your reaction if someone close to you happens to forget your special day? Let me know how you turn the table so that you are pampered for the rest of the day(and well life).

PS: You know it gives you a chance to win an argument later when you can just accuse them of not remembering the date. And eventually winning.🏆 Well that’s the whole point. Right?

Feel free to share and re-blog the posts if you like it. You can connect with me onInstagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥ and Twitter : Missbindas

1. Antsafanou says:

Happy one month blogging^^. It happens i totally suck with dates, I don t remember it easily unless I ve got something to look forwards to.

1. Then your close ones are safe. 😀😂and Thank you😍

2. PaulSujata says:

Congo cool Blogger…Happy one month blogging 🙂

1. Thank you Sujata. The fact that I have some cool friends like you makes me cooler😀

3. Wow! 520 blogger friends in month! That’s awesome.

1. Thank you so much. I am really grateful to all of you for appreciating my blog ☺️

4. Wow congrats gal!!!! All the Best for the future .

1. Thank you dear. Means a lot❤️

5. pinkpeeli says:

Congratulations and happy one month logging❤❤

1. Thank you so much❤️❤️

6. missmwriter says:

Congratulations on your one month! 🙂

1. Thank you so much🤗

7. rita says:

Congrats on completing a month of blogging 🍰
    As for me I have pretty bad numerical memory so am grateful to fb /cell reminders .

1. I agree the reminders have saved us a lot. 😂 Forever grateful and thank you so much.

8. Auroraboros says:

Congratulations on your milestone. I tend to be sentimental and am particularr about dates, but more so for the memories they hold and how they can be accessed and appreciated again than for commemoration. For example, I’ve never been to keen on holidays, because they personally don’t have too much of an association in my life. But personal anniversaries and dates like that, I do care about those quite a lot for what they symbolize to me.

1. Thank you so much. I love special dates too and never forget them and make sure others don’t forget it as well. But I do like holidays. Always something to look forward at. Anything for a bit of relaxation ☺️

9. Thought for change says:

Happy one month anniversary. I look forward to reading more Posts from you.

1. Thank you so much. I will not disappoint you☺️

Happy blogaversary! I’m terrible with dates, especially as the family has got bigger & now I need to remember in-laws! So glad for phones, can put everything into calender for reminders!… Have a great weekend. X

1. Thank you Baffledmum😀 I am happily Baffled right now and Thank God for phones and reminders seriously. 😂
      Have a great weekend you too❤️

11. Congrats!! Looking forward to all your future content 🙂

1. Thank you so much. I will give my best 😍

12. Winnie says:

Congrats, dear! I have a hard time remembering dates so I make sure to put them all on my calendar. I forgot a dentist appointment not just once but thrice hahaha. My children call it a senior moment 😜.

1. Thank you so much Winnie. They say thrice is the lucky time. I am sure you’re not going to forget your appointment the next time 😛
      BTW I just found the comment in spam. Sorry for the delay 🙂

1. Winnie says:

You’re welcome! Hahaha.
        No worries 😉.

CongratZ on your onemonthiversary and your followers!
    Is it your birthday, too? I kind of got a sense from the post like you were telling us that it is today, or coming soon.
    I used to rely on someone who remembered ALL the dates. But because I no longer can, I have to tackle that on my own. I remember the most important, but am learning to remember more.

1. Thank you so much and no it’s not my birthday yet😂 It’s not somewhere even near yet. You know you have reminders in phone to help you now😀

I still like my paper calendars better. Old school like that.

1. How nice. I like to see calendars too. But it has been long since I marked any date on it☺️ I think I should try that and not rely on phone reminders.

I agree. Because what happens if something happens to your phone? We rely on our phones so much that when it fails, our whole life falls apart.

1. True, we have really become dependent on our phones. It’s time we free ourselves. In real sense.

14. mistella25 says:

Hello! You really have a creative way of thinking. So we nominated you for the three days three quotes challenge. You can click the given link for complete information: https://mistella25.wordpress.com/2018/04/08/three-days-three-quotes-challenge-day-1-8th-april/

1. Thank you so much for considering me 😍 I will definitely look into it and complete the challenge soon 🤗

1. mistella25 says:

You are most welcome!

15. Sim says:

Oh I remember dates a lot.
    When someone forgets my birthday, I guilt trip them while acting like it is nothing😄😄. They always make it up to me in a much better way than they would have, if they had remembered.
    Happy one month blogiversary!

1. I know. Acting as if nothing has happened is the best guilt trip that one can give someone 😂

16. Tinu says:

I usually feel bad if someone forgets.. Nice article though..

Check out my new post.. Its on top tips to help you have a great date..

1. Good to know someone feels just the same like me 🙂 Thank you for stopping by. I found this comment in spam. Duhh Akismet. I already checked out your posts and blog. I loved it 😀

17. Congratulations! I really enjoy reading your entries😍

1. Really? That means a lot. Thank you so much🤗

18. Great
    How did you happen to do that..please share

1. I have no idea how I do that. 😀 I just happen to remember .