Do You cheat On Your Dogs?📝

Welcome back to my diary humans. I chewed my last pen in anger yesterday. I thought it was a bone.(My mistake). Anyways my human gave me a brand new pen🖍️ which claims to be cannot be chewed. I will test (read taste) it and let you all know. I will jump straight to the point.(The sofa actually because the human lap is not available right now).

Do Dogs get jealous? Of course they do. We are very particular about our territory. I feel betrayed somehow. Fine let me wag my tail a little bit and get back to writing this journal.📝

It was around 5 PM. I was doing great . I just had my afternoon nap and was playing with my tail.(You know where I try to get hold of my tail but it keeps going round and round and then I have move round and round). Well you really have to be a dog to understand that!!!🐕

Anyways, the bell rings and supposedly the humans next door have to go somewhere and they had to leave their doggo with us for few hours. Why shall we puppy sit? These pampered pups never grow up!!! I remember when I was a pup. I was too cute to be true.

61635_432578262943_5638813_n.jpg
#TBT When I was almost 1-year-old.

I snap out of my throwback moment.

Below is my nightmare come true. (Puppies with a weak heart DO NOT WHINE)

My human is getting all cozy with the doggo. The doggo is now jumping on MY HUMAN. But he is a monster. I can smell it. He is trying to scratch my human. That’s my territory. I bark out loud. My human shushes me. A magical spell has been cast on her. I have to save her!!! I am growling now to bring her back to senses. She is obviously not enjoying his company. You can totally tell it from her look in this photo.

img_20180404_105143284123792.png
Who has such evil eyes? Only Evil dogs!!! Period.

You might get confused from her smile. Even I was . But if you really see, it is her forced smile. (But you really have to want to see it).

Thankfully my human gets a call in her phone and leaves the doggo alone. I would like to believe it was from my God-doG. I am relieved now.

PS: I lent my hat to my human for this photo. She likes to believe she is the James Bond of the blogging world waiting to be discovered magically (My human sure can make me laugh sometimes). I trust her though. She makes my tail wag. I just hope she stays away from other doggos. It just boils the good bacterias in my stomach.

Have you been a good human in your life and not cheated on your dog? I am sure you must have. I just hope your dogs didn’t watch you cheat them. Or did they?

You know that is a crime in itself. You got a dog. Be happy . Don’t pat around others. (Wuffing grumpily)🐶

I feel like her personal assistant promoting her. But My human has an Instagram account too. Feel free to Connect with her on Instagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥

1. Tanya says:

Super cute ! 🤣

2. mynewsdrive says:

Dogs are life!
    This 4 paw magician looks handsome. 🙂

1. Yes we are ^_^ and I do take care of my paws a lot because they tend to get dirty. Thank you. Woof!!!

3. Coyote from Orion says:

I patted a nice dog when I was in the vet’s today to buy cat food. She was such a nice old dog and she really wanted my love.
    How could I refuse??????

1. If I let the dog do the talking she would totally judge you right now. 🐶But I totally get you. How can we not pat a dog. They are so cute and their puppy eyes calls out my name each time🙈😁 I am with you in this. Haha

1. Coyote from Orion says:

I am a bleeding heart for the underdog or the afflicted. On the train yesterday this poor woman with ice addiction was upsetting the carriage but really she was in pain. Not everyone was mean about it. Just uncomfortable for everyone. I got her chatting with me as I figured it would get everyone else a bit easier. Poor woman was stuffed. All I saw in AA for people like that was they fit into someone’s business system or they fit into someone’s bed.
        I like good people and animals. Animals can totally work it out. You don’t find either in many churches or other financial institutions. Lol

1. You have a good heart. I hope you continue spreading love 🙂 The world could use more of the good people like you and the good dogs like (Alll the dogs). It’s really hard to find good people nowadays but there’s a good dog everywhere. Just round the corner 🙂

4. Coyote from Orion says:

The owner was telling me what was upsetting her, and the poor old dog had the most beautiful smile and was busting away for me to pat her. All dogs do is give to us.
    Some owners are better than others. All children should have animals in the classroom.

1. Dogs are best companion anyone could ever ask for. Sometimes I feel do they really deserve us? There heart is the most genuine and pure. I guess if animals were allowed in the classrooms and I happened to be in that room, I wouldn’t study a thing😂

1. Coyote from Orion says:

You would learn.
        Mark Twain said not to let school get in the way of your education.

1. So true. Maybe I would learn more with my dog. Just that I would need to buy a pen every now and then. She really could chew the pen😂

5. I have to say, I love your dog diaries 😂 and no I haven’t cheated on my pets but I do know a lot of dog owners who have “cheated”, fortunately they always go back to their dogs and it’s more of just a brief fling and not any serious infidelity.

1. Thank you so much. Gives me such a boost. Well to accept the truth I have had flings too. 🙈 but yes just for that brief moment. Wouldn’t cheat my dog ever. But the other dogs are so damn cute too. It’s hard to walk past without patting one😁

We don’t have a dog (currently) I say so currently because my daughter is dying to have one but since she’s too young to take a responsibility of looking after the dog and walking it every day, we might have to wait a few years more.
    Your post reminds me of a funny meme I watched on youtube. A korean vblogger who posts funny stuff, and he has this episode that before coming hom he pat another dog, when he came home, his dog smelled his hand (haha) and the dog knew he cheated on him/her. Hahaha. It was really funny. I am even smiling while typing this as I recall the video on my head. Ha ha ha 😂

1. Ahh you’re right. I remember that video too. It was too funny 😂 You could actually see the betrayed look of the dog.
      A dog does completes the family. I hope you get one soon☺️🐕 They are just the best ❤️

Dogs are very loyal. Have you watched that movie Hachiko: A Dog’s Tale? Oh, that movie made ma cry many times. Plus of course it’s Richard Gere (one of my fav actor).hehe

1. Oh yes. I was crying miserably after I watched Hachiko. Basically I cry in all dog movies. I cried hard in Marley and Me too. That’s another of my favourite movie 😣 and I love Jennifer Aniston you see. Hehe

Definitely! Who would’ve love Jennifer Aniston. She’s funny and hot. I love her too. And yes I watched Marley and Me as well and the sequel. Gosh aren’t they just a cute family. Haha. And the truth about being a writer is shown there. Haha. It’s no joke having writing as a job. 😉

1. Seriously!!! I loved the family. They were adorable.🤗
              Ah, Writing is a tough job. But again so glad it is something we love to do. haha😂

Yeah.. I do it for passion, who knows maybe you can do it as a job someday? 🤗

1. I do it for passion too. Don’t know about the job thing yet☺️

We’ll see in the future ☺

1. Definitely ☺️

☺❤

7. mistella25 says:

That was a sweet post😊

1. Thank you so much🤗

I’m afraid I do cheat on my dog while out. I will pat & fuss over other paws! But he knows he is the only dog for me… the only dog I bring home! X

1. I do so too. It’s really hard to control when you see the dogs outside. Your heart goes out to them automatically ❤️☺️

9. Haha 😀 Too cute 😊🐶

1. Thank you so much🐶🐕

10. Too funny! I occasionally cheat on my dogs but then buy back their love with extra treats so it all works out in the end 🙂 They never stay angry!

1. That’s a neat trick. They are so east to please🤗 Lucky us!!!

11. I cheat on my dog with my cat. It drives him nuts, especially since my cat greatly dislikes my dog.

1. I can totally imagine the scene. The feeling that he must go through 🙈🐶

12. exoticnita54 says:

Really a great imagination.. you went straight into his doggie 🐶 head..

1. Thank you for appreciating.🤗 Sometimes I do feel like I actually know what dogs might be thinking 🐶

1. exoticnita54 says:

I do think 🤔 you have a great idea..

You have a great connection with these dogs 🐕

1. This has to be the best compliment. The connection is real strong here🤗🐶

13. Chaitanyaa says:

😂😂😂
    Superb!
    I don’t have words.

1. So glad you liked it😀

2. But what’s your take on this? Do you cheat too😂

1. Chaitanyaa says:

I have three pets.
        Imagine 😉
        It’s a tough job to love all equally 😤

1. Wow three pets. Amazing!!! I can totally imagine you must have a hard time though😀

14. Sim says:

This is hilarious😂😂😂

1. So glad I could make you laugh😀

15. Benign Travels says:

Hahahahaha

16. the blogger says:

Omg !!! I just love dogs and I actually love what you wrote ♥
    You can go and check my dog’s story on my blog by visiting my profile!

1. Wow! I can’t wait to read ypur post. I love dogs too. They are my heartbeat❤️ I am so glad you enjoyed reading this. Thank you 🐶

17. brunomassssssssss says:

hi

18. brunomassssssssss says:

how many dogs did u have

1. 2- Pomeranian and German Shephard 🐶

19. brunomassssssssss says:

super

20. brunomassssssssss says:

i also like dogs soooooooooooooooooooooooo much but in my home they don’t like dogs . so i dont have even one dog

1. I am sure once they get accustomed to dogs, your family won’t be able to live without one too.

21. brunomassssssssss says:

but i like to train my friends dog

22. may i know your native place

1. I am from India 🙂

23. i am from tamil nadu and u?????????????????

1. That is still a secret. Shh!!!

24. gincorgi says:

I would NEVER cheat on my dog! That is a very serious matter.

1. Exactly. Your dog must be proud of you 😀