Artistic Thursday : Be Always Blooming🌼

Artistic Thursday is back and like I believe every painting has a story, so does mine.

I had this vague picture in my mind which I wanted to make that would have the power to provide me peace just by glancing at it. However, I was painting it again with a pallet knife which was new to me. But as I have told earlier, a challenge brings out the best in you and so it did. I love this particular piece of art because I find myself smiling whenever I look at it. It gives me this positive vibes which I feel somehow gets lost in our day to day life. Why dwell on to the negativity? Let us not let the world succumb us to its sadness and darkness. Rise above all and keep spreading love , peace and happiness and that can only be done when you’re happy from within.

So, Presenting before you Be Always Blooming!!!

IMG_20160908_225753
© 2018 Be Always Blooming by MissteriosoDas

For you to make this blooming art, you would require:

Are you blooming right now? Make sure you’re. Because your surrounding is going to be affected by you. People are going to reciprocate your feeling. So make sure you’re smiling wide enough and spreading it wide enough. We all could use a little bit of blooming world around us. Right? Let me know what makes you bloom. Maybe we can learn something from you.

PS: Keep a lookout for the next post. It’s from one of you. Also, I would love to publish your art and have a post just for you on Artistic Thursday: Share Your Art . Last Thursday I got response from one of you and I was so glad to review and share TANI’s Diy Art🖌️. If you’re willing to be a part of this, do send me your details in my Contact Form. In case you have missed out on what it is please check the post Artistic Thursday: Share Your Art

Help me spread the word. Share it if you like, I would be forever grateful 🙂

© 2018 Painting by MissteriosoDas
Feel free to Connect with me on Instagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥

1. Beautiful…You paint so well!!!

1. Thank you dear.. It’s like a second hobby to me 😊

2. Wow! You are so talented!!

1. You haven’t yet seen my moms and sisters painting yet. I am nowhere near them. I do aspire to be like them sometime 😊 Thank you so much for appreciating.

3. Antsafanou says:

thank you for this contagious art of making people smile with your work^^. kind comment makes me bloom so here is one for you ^^

1. You just made me bloom. Thank you so much for this pretty gesture. I wish you blooming day ahead❤️

Exquisite 😊

1. Really pleased you thought so😊

1. Check your spam Graci. I have been trying to comment in your new post but am unable to do so🙈😔

Oh I see. Wait I will check it out. Thanks for letting me know. It is very kind of you. I’m using wp app.

1. I am so confused right now. Why am I facing this issue. Why do such things happen to good people 😋🤗

I’m not really sure. I haven’t experienced it yet but I find a lot of spam messages on my spam folders. Thanks for letting me know. I just saw them on my spam folders. Ha ha. 🤗

1. That’s a relief. Pheww ☺️

5. Thought for change says:

It’s actually really beautiful.

1. So glad you liked it ^_^

6. mistella25 says:

You are truly a beautiful artist😊

1. That just made my day.. Thank you so much❤️

7. UrsulaB says:

Beautiful! 😍

1. Thank you soooo much 😍

8. quitahale1 says:

I love it. Beautiful art is one of my favorites!! I will definitely share on my social media sites! I love the whole concept!

1. Thank you so much for encouraging me. So glad you liked it. Really means a lot to me. 😍

1. quitahale1 says:

Ur so very welcome!

Really good! And I’ve learnt a new concept, didn’t even think about using knives for texture in paintings… Thanks. X

1. Thank you ^_^ It’s real fun. More the fun if you are angry at someone, it will help you get the perfect texture. Lol 😉

10. Fantastic painting! love the colour and texture.

1. It does give a calming effect right? Or is it only me🙈 I love this shade basically. Thank you so much☺️

11. AnotherSlice says:

I love the message and this piece. I’ll keep it in mind as I make my way through today as it is dull and dreary here.

1. I am sure you will have blooming day ahead. 🤗🌼 Even if by daydreaming a bit you know ☺️

12. Simply beautiful 😊