And The Dog Just Wouldn’t Let Go Off The Pen. 📝

I see you have come back to peep in my personal diary. But I guess it’s OK. After all I am a blogger dog.

7:00 AM : I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. These birds always disturb my dream. (I was just going to kiss my prince charming.) I better chase these birds away. That has become my daily task. I am definitely not a bird watcher.

8:00 AM : I need water. My tongue has rolled out from all the running. I think my human is awake. Finally!!! These lazy people. They just eat and sleep.

8:30 AM : I am hungry now. My humans are having tea. I wouldn’t go near it. I used to be a curious pup. Then my human let me sniff her cup of tea and it burnt my nose. Grump. I have learnt my lesson. What doesn’t suit my nose, doesn’t suit my stomach. Period.

11:00 AM : I am done with my breakfast. I will chew some grass as my desert.

I love sitting here in summers. I feel cool.

11:15 AM : Why wouldn’t my human just let me chew the grass. I had a moment with the grass. Not that I was attacking. But who clicks a picture when you’re eating. Wuff!!!

#Embarrassed. I am not ferocious. Everybody has that one bad pic. Right?

4:00 PM : I am really tired and sleepy with all the chasing and chewing. I will be back after I complete my nap.

5.30 PM : I woke up. I will go take my evening walk now. I have noticed a trend with humans where they click selfies after waking up and claim to look flawless(you know how!!!). Well to be honest my human does cheat a little bit. Who wakes up with lip gloss and mascara ? Anyways, I will be true to you guys.

61635_432578267943_6245167_n.jpg
This is how I wake up. I didn’t even brush my hairs. Perfectly natural.

I think my right profile pictures are always better. My human just won’t understand. Do you have your favorite side profile too? The one side where you always tilt your face so you get the picture perfect? Maybe I will try some new poses next time.

PS: I hope my human doesn’t read this post . She will have me grounded. For Sure!!!

If you want to read what I wrote in my previous page please click : And Then They Said ” Give The Dog A Pen” 📝

My human has Instagram account too. Feel free to Connect with her on Instagram:@missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥ ( She did read this post while I was going to publish and forced me to publicise her ) Humans!!! (Rolling eyes )🐶

Oh what a wonderful life you have… I haven’t worked out my best selfie side yet, must do that – today’s mission! X

1. Let me know which is your best selfie side. Mine would be left side😀

2. Thought for change says:

Is that really your dog, what’s his or her name? My selfie side is left. So same pinch.

1. Yep, she is forever mine Blacky❤️ Same pinch to you too😀

3. I used to wonder how happy life of pet animals r,no need to gofor work or no pressures .just jace food and enjoy life:)

1. Maybe they think the same for us😂 But it is fun to be a dog and play with ball. 🐶

Aha. I know that thing when they click photo on the bed and will caption “just woke up” hahaha.

1. I know!!! And they all look so pretty. 😂

Unfortunately I don’t have one of those photos. Haha. I should do one someday with the right lights and whatnot. Haha 😂

1. Let me know if you succeed. I am thinking of giving it a try too. Again!!! Hopefully with better results 🙈

lol! I don’t know.. in the future.. haha.. you should try first and let me know if you succeed.. ^_^

1. Haha. I will definitely let you know but only if the result is worth it😋

Lol! It would be worth it. The trick is put a face mask the night before and some cucumber on your eyes. That will give you a glow when you wake up. 😊

1. Ahh Thanks for the advice. Just that, I hope I don’t eat away the cucumber. I love it!!! But worth a try🤗

Haha. Try having a mayo dip by your side. Haha. 🤗

1. Oh nooo… I feel hungry now. God help me😁

Mine had always been the left side. 🙂

1. Mine too. Left is the best. Maybe it’s different for dogs 😁

Haha! Probably! 😁

1. Thank you for stopping by her diary 😀

6. That’s so adorable XD awesome post.

1. Thank you so much. Glad you thought so🤗

7. Nisha303 says:

Lol. I wonder what the next day is like for this dog!

1. That is yet to be decided. 😀But you can definitely know about her previous day in : https://missbindas.com/2018/03/22/and-then-they-said-give-the-dog-a-pen/
      I hope you enjoy it 😀

8. missmwriter says:

Aww, how charming. 🙂

1. Thank you😊 #blush

9. Real fun post! Beautiful dog you have!! Love it. 😁

1. So glad you enjoyed my post🤗

10. Antsafanou says:

This is so cute^^.

1. Thank you so much ^_^

11. How sweet! I used to have a special needs pup that had her own blog!

1. Aww that must have been an amazing blog I am sure 🙂

12. ha ha ha!! I love this post. Please more!

1. Thank you wuffff🐶 You’re in treat because I have one more post from the pages of her diary :
      Hope you love it too🤗

13. Sim says:

Beautiful dog😍
    You should let go of this blog for the dog.
    😄😄

1. Haha the competition is real here. Between me and my dog😂 Thank you so much❤️

14. A beautiful portrayal, keep up the amazing work!

1. Thank you so much for appreciating ☺️

15. Spot on with this write-up, I truly assume this web site wants rather more consideration. I’ll probably be again to learn much more, thanks for that info.