What If Monday Could Talk? 🎭

Me : Hey, Where are you going?
Monday : Just the usual. Going to screw your day.
Me : How so?
Monday : By making you realize how stupid you are.
Me: Excuse me?
Monday : Yeah, just when you plan to leave for your office, you will remember you don’t have your office ID card.
Me : I don’t trust you. I have it in my laptop bag. Hah 💁

Few moments later…(of fanatic searching)

Me: I don’t remember where it is. How did that happen?I am always careful.(or am I?) Please don’t do this to me.🙍
Monday : You have always insulted me in front of your friends. Now it’s your turn to burn in that fire which you lit.
Me : Wow!!! You sure can be cruel and mean. Just when I thought we could be friends.👩‍❤️‍👩
Monday : Friends? You never treated me with equality. You always treat other days as weekdays and me? Even I have a heart and now it’s broken.
Me : No you don’t.🙄
Monday : Ever heard a clock ticking? That my heart beat. Duhhh.
Me: Whatever!!! you’re different. You’re like the cactus in our flowery world.
Monday : Ouch, that hurt.
Me: It always hurts.
Monday : I am done with you. You’re going to have to stand in queue and get a visitors card and then track your original ID card.
Me: I don’t like standing in queues.
Monday : You deserve it. I may spare you if you find your ID card first.
Me : I won’t. I think I left it in the cab (that too last Friday evening)
Monday : You just made my day better. Thank you.
Me : You’re bad.

Monday : I am what I am. I will give you that, what you guys call me. Now what is it? Ah yes, Monday Blues. Unless you decide to treat me with equality.
Me : Fine, I will just stand in the queue. -_-

It sure knows how to win. I am not sure if justice can prevail this time. Monday always stands out. I doubt if we can ever treat Monday with the same love that we shower on Fridays. Right? This case may as well rest in piece let alone peace.

PS : I did have to stand in queue. I may have to go to police station to lodge FIR if I don’t get back my card. Why was I so stupid. Why Monday why 🤦 You just managed to rub salt on my face. Yet again. Grump.

Let me known how is Monday treating you? Is it being mean just to me or even you’re not spared from its grudge and clutch. Just stay safe. Okay?

Feel free to Connect with me on Instagram: @missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams ♥

1. Monday is OK to me. I think the dread of Monday is always worse than it’s actual appearance. A bit like someone you mentally dread who turns out to be an Ok sort after all.

1. That’s so true. I am having a hard monday only because of my stupidity. Can’t blame Monday thoroughly for it 😛

2. tintins says:

I like this post, a lot! If you get fice mins feel free to check it out 🙂 https://swervestrikesback.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/monday-blues/

1. Totally loved your post. Motivation is much needed today. I am already day dreaming monday blues now😂☺️

1. tintins says:

Lol! Glad you liked it 🙂

3. Thought for change says:

Monday is fine for me, but sunday drained a lot of my energy so am usually tired on Monday

1. Lucky you.. I totally relaxed yesterday. Hence the sudden change of plan on Monday just brought me down. (because I lost my ID card) – _-

4. Great post, funny and clever. Monday broke the app I was using to watch my lecture live from home today ><

1. Ahh so you have been the victim too. But you have a award by your side. So it’s still bearable I hope😂

1. Yes actually, it pretty much makes up for my super bad luck 2 weeks ago when someone stole my account details XD. You have such a fun and refreshing perspective, going to keep checking back here regularly. Keep up the great work!

1. I remember that. That was pretty bad. Well hopefully the future Mondays will be a little more considerate. Thank you so much for the encouragement(a little tap dance in progress) 😀

😁 I love how witty you talk with Monday. 😆 I wonder if all the days of the week can talk to you. It must be fun. You’re ❤

1. I wonder how much grudge monday must hold against us. Who knows talking with other days might make it worse. 😀 You’re a sweet❤️ too ☺️

Haha.. or not? Maybe there will be good days too.. 😄 who knows? ❤

1. Hopefully, waiting for the good monday to shower me some love😀

I’ll send some love.. hi hi hi

1. Thank you so much. Much needed ❤

6. knurly says:

I think I’ve gotten over hating Monday. I hate all weekdays equally now. Something about growing up and accepting adulthood.

-Knurly

1. I can get you. But hating all weekdays would make weekends more farther away. I spare the other weekdays just for this reason that they are bringing me closer to the weekends. 🙂

1. knurly says:

Ok maybe I’m a little harsh, I don’t hate Thursday and Friday because currently I have no classes during those days, haha.

1. See? There is always a reason to look forward to the rest of the weekdays. 😀

Not a good Monday for me either, but it’s nearly over! Your post cheered me up so thank you… X

8. da-AL says:

haha – great question – my Monday is almost over. fortunately it’s been a good day 🙂

1. Lucky you ☺️It’s over here as well. I am going to have a tough tuesday too. But I think I will survive 😂

9. monday blues…. 😆

10. This is great. Mondays heart beat is the time! I love how youve written this your very creative. How does Wednesday feel about being called hump day?

1. Thank you so much. Really glad you liked it. I am not sure how Wednesday would feel. 🤔But one thing is sure. Monday would definitely want to switch its place with Wednesday. 😀 Maybe we can have a conversation between them sometime.

1. Anything’s possible. Lets get Monday and Wednesday in a room for a chat. But keep the circle small as we don’t want them two show offs, Friday and Saturday get wind of the meet up 😂

1. That would be fun and others might just boil in anger. So yes I guess secret chatroom for Monday and Wednesday. Let’s see what they do have to talk 😂

11. Antsafanou says:

I like your style and the things that inspire you^^. This was a great post

1. Thank you for appreciating this post. You really encouraged me. 🙂

12. Liberty H. says:

lol. Monday’s such a terrible day…… 😥

1. Good to know someone is there by my side😀

1. Liberty H. says:

Oh, I’m by your side, girl. 😀

1. I am so glad for that 😀

13. My Mondays are okay. They are my Sundays but in the past they were just like the conversation. 😂

1. Haha you’re the lucky one to be friends with Monday. I hope someday monday and I can be close friends too😂

14. Cindy says:

Nice writing… Monday could really be cruel if it can speak….Fascinating!

Hope you don’t mind, I nominated you for Liebster Award… Here is the link below:

Do have a wonderful day.

1. I was just going through the comments and just cannot remember how I missed this. Thank you so much for nominating me. I will be a awards post soon. 🙂
      Have a wonderful day Cindy ❤

1. Cindy says:

You too

15. Equipping says:

May you have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday, and may Christ, our Lord, richly bless you.

16. matthewreay says:

As always enjoyed reading your writing. I’ve had issues with my site recently having to change the URL and turns out by doing so you lose all followers etc so just to let you know my site is now https://theunfinishedscript.wordpress.com/ in case you want to keep up with my short stories. Thanks

17. Alex says:

Monday is just a day in the week, why give it that much power over us? If we see monday as just another day then it won’t be so bad. I like your style and how monday is talking to us like we give it to much meaning. Atleast that’s what I got out of it…

Please check out my post as well, https://www.like2read.blog/2018/03/26/prospect/

1. Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your thoughts. It’s true why be paranoid of Monday so much. It’s just that something bad happens and the day happens to be Monday. So you see it gets all the brunt 🙂
      I am going to check out your blog now 🙂

1. Alex says:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
        And yeah, it’s not like everything bad happens on a monday either, so it merely our attitude who’s changed.

18. Hey friend! Great piece. I am laughing so hard right now. Aww poor Monday!

Monay is behaving for me today 🙂

1. Lucky girl 😀 I am glad Tuesday is here. Maybe it behave better 🙂

1. Tuesday is the chill cousin that brings tacos!

1. oooo Tacos. Maybe I will have one today . Lol

19. You were spot on … trust me untraceable I-card, bags with multiple zips and ticking clock is what Monday panic is made of . Excellent writing!

20. Tanya says:

Witty post ! 😁

1. Thank you for stopping by. So glad you liked it🤗

21. I hope Tuesday is going better than Monday! To brighten up your day, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award 2018 🙂

Here is the link:

22. charlypriest says:

If Monday could talk then….we are fucked

That was an entertaining read.
    Quite an interesting perspective.
    So what came first – us hating Mondays, or Mondays being evil to us?

1. I guess we always hated Mondays and then Monday felt bad and has a grudge on us now 😂 What say?

What if Monday was evil from the beginning, so we decided to hate it?

1. That’s possible and that makes us look much better. So let’s go with your theory 😀

24. charisma says:

Has Monday been so cruel with you? Aaarrrgggghhh! So how has my Miss Bindass been??? Anymore troublesome monday? Did u lose your card again? Hopefully not!

1. It has been treating me more or less the same. I doubt I will ever love Monday again. It is so damn hard to get up after a weekend. Sigh!!! I had a new ID card made for which I had to visit the police station too. Mentioned my experience in one of my post. How’s your monday treating you?

1. charisma says:

Oh I got up at 8 today and slept again. Not having school or going to job really is a bliss. Enjoying it while it lasts for the shortest time. 😂😂

1. Lucky girl. Live your life while you can because once you start working I doubt there will be holidays on Mondays 😑

1. charisma says:

bare hone ka not so good advances. 😛 😛 😛

2. charisma says:

Sorry though for being unable to keep up with your posts. Studies arrghhh! Just opened WordPress today after very long. And it seems i have missed out a lot.

1. I know. Studies first. You can always catch up with the posts later. You know they aren’t going to run away 🙂

1. charisma says:

ha ha thik hai meri Miss Bindass. 🙂

1. Yo Charismatic Charisma 🙂

1. charisma says:

The charisma is all yours. 😉 😉

1. charisma says:

and be so! 🙂 🙂

25. beetleypete says:

Once I started working shifts in 1979, I never had that Monday feeling again. One way to beat those ‘Monday Blues’. The second way is when you retire from work, as I did in 2012. No more ‘days’ of any kind now. 🙂
    Thanks for following my blog, which is appreciated.
    Best wishes, Pete.

1. I have a long way to go before retirement. I guess I will deal with the Monday blues. It can’t harm me that much . Right? 🙂 Thanks for stopping by. I really liked your latest blog post. I was in middle of my work when I came into it. Followed you instantly so I can come back and take a look at your other posts as well. 🙂

26. JEN Garrett says:

Most people hate Mondays, but I have to admit, I look forward to them. It’s the start of the week, yes, but I get to volunteer on Mondays, and as a homemaker I tend to work harder on weekends.

1. Wow, That’s really awesome. Really got motivated today 😀

27. I can definitely relate. Mondays. I have no words to describe what I feel about Mondays but I can’t help but wish weekends go on forever haha.

1. Haha that is one wish we all wish could be true😂 I am glad you could relate 🙂

28. iScriblr says:

Great post! Funny and creative!❤

1. Thank you. I am glad you found it funny 🤗

29. As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling excellent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

1. Thank you so much. Really means a lot.

30. Your way of seeing things is quite unique, I should’ve found these blogs earlier. I guess Monday and Sunday nights just share a beautiful friendship, they enjoy taking “the evil revenge”!

1. So true!!! It’s a love hate relationship 😂 so glad you have liked my blog so far. Really means a lot☺️

1. Yeah it is, well I marked few blogs for tomorrow too. Pleasure is all mine.