What’s Your Extent Of Laziness? ๐Ÿ›€

Whoever said phone is for convenience? It’s definitely not when someone calls you on a weekend at 8AM. It’s like who does that? Fine, must be important (I think) So I receive the call in my sleepy voice which I think is very 1/cosC=SecC (but again I find it true for all the sleepy voices.) Do you think so too ?

Coming back to the point. I say Hello, and in comes a chirpy voice Hello Madam, it’s from some XYZ bank(Why is she so happy? ๐Ÿค”(I really don’t care after that ). You can understand my frustration here, right? It’s preposterous!!! Another weekend sleep gone in vain. Sigh!!!

Looking on the brighter side, the day is finally here. I feel like we are long lost friends (Weekend and me). I might as well say I have a childs excitement when we meet. We bond immediately.

However it’s one of those days when you just don’t want to wake up. Have you ever felt so lazy that you don’t want to get up and take a bath? Well it is one of those days for me. (but I will, be rest assured ). The reason being it’s movie day and I want to spare the audience. Hence the bath is necessary (not that I stink. Duhh) I also plan to stop by star bucks. What’s your favourite drink? Maybe I will try that. โ˜•

I will get up now. It’s time. Let me know what is your extent of laziness. Have you ever skipped a bath or just had a bath for the sake of having? I know I have. (but shhhh!!! That’s a Top secret).

I Heart You All <3

Feel free to Connect with me on Instagram: @missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams โ™ฅ

1. charisma says:

Shhhhh…..it’s not laziness, remember? Oh yes!!! The husky sleepy voice is so so sesky! (1/cos C)

1. Yes boss! I remember. The art of procrastination ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›

1. charisma says:

Yessss Art it is!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1. Couldn’t agree more๐Ÿ˜‚

1. charisma says:

๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ agree nei karke jaogi kaha????

1. Maybe washroom๐Ÿ˜›

1. charisma says:

Arrey ghar me bhi aina hai. Washroom nai ko jane ka!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1. I am thinker. Read my quote challenge 2nd post.you will know๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›

1. charisma says:

Okay dokey. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Yokey โ˜บ๏ธ

2. charisma says:

mokey! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. zahthinks says:

Yep I feel so lazy at times that I pray to get fever. Only so that I can lie down the entire day and do nothing.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ On my lazy days I wait to charge my phone till it doesn’t get down to 2% and have bath just for the heck of it. I avoid eating and survive on drinking milk and juices as I sometimes feel lazy to even chew food… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Š
    I love Java choco chip coffee from Starbucks it’s available here in India. Which country are you from and is it available there?

1. I wait till my phone doesn’t switched off too. And then I have to get up and put it in charge. That is such a task๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I am not that lazy for food provided I get ready made food lol. And I am from India too.

2. charisma says:

Hi there. Might i just add that I am very much of a 2% phone charge person. Right now it’s 14% lol lol lol!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. zahthinks says:

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. charisma says:

Hey hey hey, it’s not laziness, remember?

My favourite drink is a simple, strong, black coffee! & my extent of laziness is always asking my boys to make it for me! It’s so difficult to go to the kitchen, boil the kettle & put 1 heaped spoon of coffee into a mug! Thank God they do it… X

1. I don’t like making one for myself too. I am too lazy so I will maybe skip it if I know I have to make it ๐Ÿ˜€ I love black raw tea more.

5. missmwriter says:

I hate early phone calls, especially on the weekend. Ugh.
    I rarely drink coffee, but I did like Starbuck’s pumpkin spice latte.
    Have a nice weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I am hoping to get a goood night’s sleep tonight and wake up late tomorrow. I had planned for starbucks today but actually ended up in keventers today ๐Ÿ˜€

1. missmwriter says:

I hear ya’. This week has been especially long. The only reason why I’m looking forward to next week is because of these two Asian dramas I’m watching that is currently on air.

1. I can understand the eagerness of waiting. Even I become impatient when I have to wait for my favourite series. Such a pain.

1. missmwriter says:

What are your favorite TV series?

1. My all time favourite series is Friends. I can never get enough of it. I can watch in umpteen times and not get bored๐Ÿ˜€. Other than that I love Korean series(with english subtitles) ๐Ÿ˜€ The last one that I watched was In the heart of the sea and luckily the whole series was out. So did not have to wait ๐Ÿ˜€

1. missmwriter says:

I love Friends.

I don’t think I’ve seen that drama yet.

1. I watched it online. Really like Korean series for some reason. Do give it a try โ˜บ๏ธ

1. missmwriter says:

Is that the one with Lee Min Ho with a mermaid?

1. Yesss!!! That’s the one. Have you watched it?

2. missmwriter says:

I tried, but I’m not really into Lee Min Ho’s acting. I kind of stopped watching Korean dramas these past couple of months. Nothing has caught my eye. They all seem to be the same, and I’ve been getting tired of seeing the same actors and actresses on screen. The last dramas that I liked was “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “Dual” and that’s it.

3. The first korean series that I watched and absolutely loved was Playful Kiss. If you haven’t watched it I would definitely recommend it to you.

4. missmwriter says:

I watched that one already. The Korean and Taiwanese version. I’ve been watching Korean dramas for as long as I can remember. Have you seen My Girl or Strong Woman Do Bong Soon? They’re funny.

5. No I haven’t yet. Now that I have a recommendation I am definitely going to watch it. My friend also suggested me to watch Five Enough, My girlfriend is a gumiho and My father is strange. I haven’t yet started them so not sure.

6. missmwriter says:

I’ve never heard of Five Enough. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho was a little too fluffy-cute for me. I watched a bit of My Father is Strange but never got the chance to finish it. If you like comedy, I also recommend Marriage, Not Dating. That was LOL, hilarious. Kill Me, Heal Me, was pretty funny too, once you get past the first 15 minutes of the first episode and the heroine stops screaming. Another Oh Hae Young was pretty good. I’ve been watching a lot of Chinese dramas, lately. I currently really like Wu Xin: The Monster Killer for Chinese dramas.

7. Never tried Chinese dramas. I think ai will like that too. And yes any drama that is comedy is the best for me. I will definitely try these first. I am so excited it’s like I have been shown the path of a long lost treasure ๐Ÿ˜€

8. missmwriter says:

Glad I was able to show you the way. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Trust me couldn’t have been more happier โค๏ธ

6. The Not Fake DC says:

It’s ok to feel/be lazy. Getting Starbucks is a good idea.

1. Anything to wake yourself up ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Hahaha so true. Glad you agree ๐Ÿ˜‚

8. Ah I remember. Need to be sophisticated ๐Ÿ˜‹

9. Life_lessons_learnt says:

I have a habit of when feeling lazy i sleep with make up on ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

1. Ahh that’s such a task to remove make up. I totally get you ๐Ÿ˜€

Waking up late makes me feel so lazy…

1. Waking up early, waking up late, everything makes me lazy๐Ÿ™ˆ

Hahaha! When my alarm beats me in the morning (which happens very rarely because I always, always wake up before my alarm!), chances are I won’t go to work. My day kind of feels wrong already and I get too lazy to get my ass out of bed! I don’t get to do anything on weekends, too, if I haven’t gotten out of bed yet past 6:30! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Do you mean 6.30AM on weekends??? Omg. You’re like a role model๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t remember the last time when I deliberately woke up so early. I do feel sleepy the whole day if I wake up at that time(by chance?).

I wake up before 5:30 on weekdays and yes, 6:30 is the latest on weekends. I don’t know why I’m like that haha! Even when I’m so tired the night before, I will still wake up at the same time. What’s even funny is that, the same thing happens even when I drank the night before. It’s crazy! Or perhaps that’s what being a morning person literally meant??? ๐Ÿ˜€

1. You’re the first one that I have known to be an actual morning person. At least tell me you sleep early so that you can prove that early to bed, early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha! I sleep around 11:30 on week nights. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. 11.30 is okay. I guess. Ensures 5-6 hours of sleep โ˜บ๏ธ

Right! But I actually want to sleep for 8 straight hours…

1. You most definitely should. I never compromise with my sleep. Even if I wake up early somehow and see it’s not yet time to get up I just act sleepy ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Itโ€™s something I need to work on. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. All the best with that โ˜บ๏ธ

12. Fragranced Epsom salt bath is my #1 coping mechanism. If I’m too lazy to shower then I know I’m sinking into depression so I sink into a bath instead โ˜บ๏ธ

1. That’s a great survival strategy.โ˜บ๏ธ Maybe I should try that too. It’s just that I would have to first get a bathtub๐Ÿคฆ

1. Oh no! Try dry brushing before you shower. It stimulates the blood and nerves and boostes energy โ˜บ๏ธ

1. That sounds like a plan I can execute ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for suggesting ๐Ÿค—

1. You’re welcome. It feels amazing, just remember soft bristles and up towards the heart!

1. I will definitely remember โค๏ธ

13. I like this weblog very much so much great information.

1. Glad you like my blog. Thank you.