Artistic Thursday: Share Your Art – Shades Of Life🌈

Yes, Artistic Thursday can be yours too!!! β™₯

I have always felt this strange connection with Art. Do you feel the rush in your blood when you create your own masterpiece? I do and I am sure everybody must feel the same way. I feel everybody is talented in their own way and it’s time the world(even if it’s few of us) knew of them. Right? I will be sharing my paintings on Artistic Thursday too and would love to show how I am doing it but unfortunately I do not have the patience to make a video of it. (To tell the truth I begin with something and end up with something else LOL). But I do love watching DIY videos as it helps me to make something new always.

As I was saying, Every effort needs to be acknowledged and it’s just a little push that is needed. If you have a DIY VLOG/BLOG and want it to be published here for feedback and more audience, I would love to give you all that little push and Feature it on my Artistic Thursday dedicating one post solely to you. Just share me your details in my Contact Form . I will have a look into it personally and definitely get back to you if anything else is required. I would love to be a part of your journey and learn something new. Looking forward for some great entries. Please help me spread it to your artist friends too ❀ PS : It’s free πŸ˜€

Coming back to my Shades Of Life, It is yet again a painting that is close to my heart. It took me a lot of patience to get what I wanted. But that is what life is. Isn’t it? You need to struggle sometimes to get what you want . You will find happiness comes with sadness, success comes with failure. There is nothing to worry about. You will overcome it all if you face your situation. Just have patience and wait for the next best thing to happen in your life. You will be yourself surprised at what the world has got to offer you. Yes, this painting taught me to be patient and the result is in front of you.

Presenting before you Shades Of Life

IMG_20160114_223952

I love trying new forms of painting and this one was with crayons and a blow dryer. I had always wanted to give it a try and the result did amaze me. Initially I had planned to make something else but I went with the flow and created some trees, the sky, the water, the reefs. I loved the shades that this form of art gave. If you’re an art lover too I would definitely suggest you to try one.

Jotting down the things that you would require for this :

I mentioned packaging boxes to protect the nearby walls because when you blow dry the crayons it is going to splatter a lot of color and you wouldn’t want that to destroy your walls. I used the boxes from my online shopping. Hah finally found a use to it.

Let me know what you think of my idea and if you like my shades of Life. I would love to hear from you all. Do help me spread this idea πŸ™‚

I Heart You All ❀

Β© 2018 Paintings by missteriosodas

Feel free to Connect with me on Instagram: @missteriosodas ~ Head Full Of Dreams β™₯

1. missmwriter says:

That is beautiful, MissteriosoDas. You’re really talented. πŸ˜€

1. Thank you so much.( Doing my little dance now) πŸ€—

2. Graciiii says:

It’s beautiful. Its like a backdrop of suset with some greenery and water and the ground.

1. Graciiii says:

*sunset

2. Isn’t it? I loved how it shaped itself up. I just kept going with the flow. Thank you so muchπŸ€—

1. Graciiii says:

You are welcome, continue making your art. ❀

1. I will definitely continue. Thank you for the encouragement ❀️

3. Rhed says:

Nice one MissteriosoDas! Have a blissful day!

1. I wish you the same. Thanks for appreciating πŸ™‚

1. Rhed says:

You deserve it buddy! πŸ˜€

1. Happy dance in progress πŸ˜‚

Wow that’s brilliant! What a talent you have! X

1. Thank you so much ^_^ Happy me πŸ™‚

5. Very nice and beautiful landscape. So creative! Thanks for sharing.

I didn’t know about artistic Thursday. I have my post for tomorrow be a quick painting. Maybe, I should switch it for today! I think I will you encouraged me! Can’t wait to see more of your paintings πŸ™‚

1. I felt there are so many DIY’s that go unnoticed. We all could join together and learn together. Even though my platform is small, I would love to come to know of them and why not have a post for them. and hey do switch it for today. Thank you so much for encouraging me. Looking forward to see your painting too ❀

1. I think it’s a brilliant idea! Count me in. This will push me to paint more often or should I say make some time to paint. Thanks for the initiative, and I did change it for today. I mentioned your link sopefully you get more artist or creative people to join.

Stop by to see it:

1. So glad to see you on board. I am smiling wide right now πŸ™‚ I saw your painting. It’s amazing!!! Thank you for sharing the link. Hopefully together we can get more artists and learn something new . πŸ™‚

1. Challenge accepted lets do it! ❀

1. Yayyyβ€οΈπŸ˜€

6. This is so beautiful! I always wished that I could paint too…

1. You totally can. I have uploaded a DIY in Artistic Thursday series(just after this post) . You are going to love it and learn so much. It’s easy to make. I personally believe writers are already artistic so it won’t be hard πŸ™‚

7. JoAnna says:

I love this! The vibrant color, the technique, everything! It’s amazing what happens when we go with the flow. πŸ™‚

1. Exactly. The end result is always better than what you expected. πŸ™‚ and sometimes magical.

8. charisma says:

This is beautiful art!❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ errr…. I am not usually into abstract painting but i love painting sceneries. Would you find if I did something similar to this? It’d take some time before I paint anything for that matter though. I am not the one who can just sit with brushes and it’s done within half an hour! There are paintings i did on full sheet chartpaper(for water color) or handmade paper(for oil painting) and it took me months to complete it!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1. I did find it in spam πŸ™„

1. And I had replied to this. But seems to have gone separately. Not as your reply. So below was my response πŸ‘‡

2. charisma says:

Haye re meri kya hone wali hai!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

1. I know. Why spam though. DuhhhπŸ€”πŸ™„

1. charisma says:

WordPress loves me sooo much u see?? It spammed all my comments. Lol!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. You belong to the special category. Congrats!!! πŸ˜›

1. charisma says:

Aapki dua e lag gai na?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. But of course. My blessings are always with youβœ‹

1. charisma says:

On that not….asirwad accepted!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1. charisma says:

AAP ho hi itna lucky hum aur kya bataye!!! πŸ˜‰

2. Again on cloud 9 πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

3. charisma says:

Gir maat jana!!!😁😁😁

4. Trust me, I won’t. I have learnt to flyπŸ˜€

5. charisma says:

Lend me your wings, eh?πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

6. You have your own wings. Just need to discover it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

7. charisma says:

Miss Bindass ka philosophy! Well agreed tbh.😊😊

9. I would love love love to see your painting. I am ready to wait. Take your time. I am right here. Thank you sooo much❀️

1. charisma says:

Arrreyyy hum aapko Thank you bol rahe hai. Okay??? Thank you loads for sharing this one and inspiring me.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1. Okie ❀️ Thank you accepted. But you have got to paint and show me and the whole world ☺️

1. charisma says:

Aww my Bindass Lady….. You are cute cute cute. I will. I will. 😘😘 and u’ll be the first to see it. I’d mail u. Would that be okay???

1. That would be more than perfect πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜

1. charisma says:

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Miss Bindass is being cute as always!
              Loads of love…dida dada kaki kaki nana nai….all of which which translates to MissteriosoDas. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. I feel blessed to have acquired all these in such a short life spanπŸ˜‚

1. charisma says:

Oh u r absolutely lucky!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁

1. Finally you agree on something πŸ˜€

1. charisma says:

Is that a first?? Oh my!! record record!

2. charisma says:

Publish kab karoge record?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. Sooon sooon very soonπŸ˜€

4. charisma says:

I am waiting waiting! 😁😁

5. Keep waiting. It will definitely give you a sweet result πŸ˜€

6. charisma says:

Oh u r making the wait so very worthwhile! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10. Love it! So vibrant and full of life 😍❀️

1. Thank you so much. That is how life is supposed to be right?Vibrant☺️

11. lifeofangela says:

I love how your crayon art came out! It’s beautiful πŸ˜€

1. Glad you liked it. The moment I saw your crayon art it brought back so many memories πŸ™‚