The Heart Wants What It Wants

Sometimes it’s hard to let go.

I am in a tricky situation. To stay near my family and continue my job as it is or move a bit far and search for a better opportunity and then eventually come back to where my heart really lies. It’s hard for me to pen down my actual feelings. I try to avoid sticky situations by being funny. I will however this time give it a try…

Sometimes too many memories of a place makes it hard for you to stay and to leave as well. Your decision making skills go down the hill when you are not sure whom to listen. Your heart or your mind.

Sometimes all you can do is sit back and watch your own movie play without your control over it. You can’t fast forward to see what happens next and you can’t rewind to maybe change a few things. You just have to live in the present. Hoping that tomorrow is going to be a better day. Hopefully I will be able to stick to my decision of moving away for a bit. It will be for the best. I believe.

Whom do you prefer to listen at times of doubt? Your Heart or your Mind? Let me know. Maybe it will help me somehow 🙂

PS: Being funny is definitely easier than this!!! Phew🤦

Statutory Warning: This blog might be the result of Monday Blues!!! 💁

1. Sadah says:

Just listen to your heart. Even if it’s wrong, it doesn’t make you analyze over past and regret.

1. Couldn’t have agreed more.

1. Sadah says:

Would you like to share your content on our open publishing platform?

1. I will definitely have a look into it and let you know. Thank you🤗

You need to find the middle ground between your heart and your head, easier said than done – I know! X

1. I know. Have to find that middle ground. Maybe time will help me decide.Thank you for trying to help me out 🙂

1. charisma says:

May be sometimes, there is no middleground. It’s the dead end. U have to choose one. 🙂 🙂 🙂

1. Feel like in a movie. Waiting for my next move. Pheww. Fingers crossed 🤞

1. charisma says:

Well, till then, enjoy yourself to the fullest. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Come what may, Life’s worth enjoying and living in the true sense of living. 🙂

1. Definitely. Nothings gonna bring me down🙂 live life to the fullest. 😀

1. charisma says:

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 That reminds me of Kelly Clarkson’s Stronger. You might love the lyrics if you haven’t heard it yet. “What doesn’t kill you makes a fighter
                Footsteps even lighter ”
                It’s about standing up and fighting even when someone’s left you. 🙂

1. Yes I have heard of it and absolutely love the song. Always Believe that tomorrow is going to be a better day 🙂

1. charisma says:

I wish you all your days are better than they yesterday. Keep smiling and live bindass. 🙂 🙂

1. That is my funda for now and forever. 😀 I wish the same to you🙂

2. charisma says:

Absolutely! High Five!

3. charisma says:

High hundred! 😛 😛 😛

4. charisma says:

lol lol lol XD XD XD! 😛 😛 😛

5. I think we have laughed enough for today lol😋😂😋

6. charisma says:

You know laughing is really good for health, pardoning the fact that it makes your stomach hurt really bad! 😛 😛 😛 😛

7. Agreed and I am so full with eating that my stomach can’t take any more of the laughing 😛 😀

8. charisma says:

I’m glad I ate earlier! You’re the victim now. I escaped that! Thankfully I ate 2 hours before checking out your replies. Lol lol lol! 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

9. Maybe I will try that the next time I am about to read your replies 😜😜😜😋

10. charisma says:

Prevention is better than cure. 😛 😛 😛 😛

11. charisma says:

Oh no!!! 😛 😛

3. This post spoke volumes to me! This is EXACTLY how I have been feeling lately too. Its always a struggle and sometimes I just go with the flow because decisions become hard to make

1. Seriously, Decision making is the worst part. Makes me think why did we ever grow up. Hopefully everything will be fine once the right decision is taken. Even if it’s a hard choice but it’s important to believe all will be well.

4. Sha’la Hill says:

This is sooo hard. I feel you girl! Often times I’ve had to pray & just wait on God to speak, bc my mind plays tricks on me & my heart is never willing to compromise! Lol so just listen to that small, still voice & go with the decision that gives you peace. If you’re still confused, sometimes that means it’s not quite time to make a move yet.
    I hope this helped! 💛

1. It sure helped. Thanks for your advice. I will try to find my inner piece for now and go with the flow of what seems right at the moment 🙂 I just have to patiently listen to that small voice you’re talking about (Maybe since I talk a lot I am unable to hear my own thoughts :D) Thanks again ❤

1. Sha’la Hill says:

Yes! Listen & be patient. Sometimes we make decisions so quickly, bc of impatience, not knowing that if we just wait, God’s got an answer for us, right behind us simply being still! Clarity is always closer than we think. It’s better to be safe than sorry.. but anywho, you’re welcome! God bless you!

5. I agree, humor has gotten me through some tough or stressful situations. I laughed all the way through my wedding. So much the minister had to pause for me to finish laughing. I hope you follow your dreams without any regret!

1. That sounds hilarious 😂 Thanks for understanding my situation and giving advice. I will follow my dreams and yes with no regret. 🙂

6. charisma says:

Also, sometimes, letting go of the situation and flowing along the current is the best possible thing to do. Circumstances are really what shapes our lives, no matter how much we try to take control of it. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

1. You’re smaller than me but I can tell that you’re mature enough. Thank you for the advice Charisma 🙂 Have to go with the flow this time…

1. charisma says:

Haha! My friends say I give big big gyans sometimes. Best wishes and all the love for you. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 And yes, never give up. For like the proverb says it “Every cloud has a silver lining” 🙂 🙂

1. True that. It’s good to be gyani. Hahah😂keep it up. 👍All my love to you too❤️Thanks for all the gyan😋🤗

1. charisma says:

😂😂😂😂😂 You know, free ka hai! Jab chahiye de denge hum! Your wish, my work(o no! my gyan! XD! 😂😂😂). 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

1. Hahaha loving it😂😂😂

8. Hukum sarkar😜❤️

9. charisma says:

Hoila hum Rani Saheba hukum dena ka kaun? 😛 😛 😛

10. Ee to bhagwaan hi jane😋😋😋

11. charisma says:

Arrey! Rani Saheba ko pata nai? 😛 😛 😛 😛

12. It’s for my mantri to find out. I don’t use my brains since I am the princess😂😜

13. charisma says:

Such a lazy Princess! 😛 😛

14. That is true. I am very lazy!!!

15. charisma says:

Lol! I won’t say I’m lazy but I procrastinate very often! 😛

16. I would like to say that about myself too. Sounds much more sophisticated than lazy😋

17. charisma says:

True that! Better ways of hiding the obvious! XD! 😛 😛 😛 Procrastinate, don’t be lazy!

18. Shhh!! That’s a secret now 😂

19. charisma says:

Lol yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our secret!

7. Anita says:

I always listen to my heart. My mind is often controlled by conditions and expectations which are not frequently patterned to act with love, to speak with love or to honor with love but my heart is always governed by love.

1. I guess it is always the heart that wins in the end. It knows the best. I hope I will stand by my heart too. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Means a lot.

8. Blake Dantin says:

What i do not realize is in truth how you’re no longer actually much more well-appreciated than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in the case of this topic, produced me in my view imagine it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men are not interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time maintain it up!